QB Dylan Raiola

HuskerBoard Predictor  

91 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Raiola commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

46 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Dom said it was never cancelled and had no clue where those reports came from.

He did not cancel it.  Dylan has been losing a bit of interest in UGA but there are strong ties there too.

It is really just the case of a HS kid trying to figure out what college he wants to attend.  I teach seniors, I have a ton of them right now that are having a hard time picking.

4 minutes ago, Pedro G said:

I would think if you are GA and USC, they would be concerned that Dylan’s uncle can continued to talk to him during the dead period. Will this play a factor in his decision? It could only be a disadvantage for the two other schools, not N.

I’m sure they would be concerned but there nothing anybody can do about it. Family is family and you can’t regulate that. Also. He’s not the only highly ranked recruit in history to have family ties at schools. I’m sure there are loopholes for all of the major contenders as well here and there. 

• TBH 1
1 hour ago, Pedro G said:

Not sure how to copy and paste it, but go the Husker Max and find an interesting article about DR from 247. It’s exactly what we have been talking about how the number 1 recruit attracts other top recruits and that he is here this weekend. 

https://247sports.com/college/nebraska/Article/Nebraska-Huskers-quarterback-Dylan-Raiola-and-family-visiting-Nebraska-this-weekend--205294305/

• Thanks 1
  • Mavric changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola
  • Mavric pinned this topic