QB Dylan Raiola

HuskerBoard Predictor  

91 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Raiola commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

50 minutes ago, Pedro G said:

Either that makes him commit there now, or that makes Dylan and the family angry. And he then decides between GA and N, if true of course. I tend to think they don’t want to be rushed. 

I agree.   I think it would be good for NU if USC is playing a pressure game.   

• Plus1 1

Meh..  if USC is pressing Dylan.... then they are not the best place for him.  DR should be allowed to do the same thing to USC the minute he steps onto campus (with future QBs). 

And we all know that USC and Georgia won't hold up to that type of bargain, especially if they say they would.  

Nebraska on the other hand, will give Dylan the keys to the Offense, and recruit low *3 star projects, because Dylan is their only goal in sight as a 3-year starter.  Nebraska will stand behind Dylan.  USC and Georgia?  Nope.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, admo said:

Meh..  if USC is pressing Dylan.... then they are not the best place for him.  DR should be allowed to do the same thing to USC the minute he steps onto campus (with future QBs). 

And we all know that USC and Georgia won't hold up to that type of bargain, especially if they say they would.  

Nebraska on the other hand, will give Dylan the keys to the Offense, and recruit low *3 star projects, because Dylan is their only goal in sight as a 3-year starter.  Nebraska will stand behind Dylan.  USC and Georgia?  Nope.

Yes. 

First, I’m sure that rumor is BS. But, let’s play along. Why would a player like that commit to that demand when he’s the #1 recruit in the country and can go anywhere?  He’s said he’s committing at the end of this month, if USC is scared of the other visits, too bad. 

PS…..I’m not convinced this ultimatum is true. 

• Plus1 1

Nebraska will really have to lay down the red carpet,  and show Dylan the visit of his life to get him. I fear more now with another visit to USC, it will be hard to convince him to N unless family ties are more important. Plus USC is very strong academically. 

4 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Yes. 

First, I’m sure that rumor is BS. But, let’s play along. Why would a player like that commit to that demand when he’s the #1 recruit in the country and can go anywhere?  He’s said he’s committing at the end of this month, if USC is scared of the other visits, too bad. 

PS…..I’m not convinced this ultimatum is true. 

Agreed, and I am not convinced in the rumor about USC pressure out there.

I like Dylan and he will go Pro after 3 years.  Even with a redshirt behind another 5 star stud.  If he go do Georgia or USC, I don't blame him.  No one would.  He would be playing with the best talent around him. 

And I will be rooting for his success (a Raiola Kid deserves that much).

But also, I think we are actually recruiting his little brother just as much, and hoping that we are no longer a bad team by then (2026 I think).  

Would feel shooked and euphoric if Dylan come to Lincoln to put us on top.  I just wouldn't bet $5 bucks it happens.  

As it stands right now it’s USC. Since he is visiting USC after the Nebraska and Oregon visits, the big question is will one of his officials be back to Nebraska? If yes, we may still be in the running. The family wants to check things out thoroughly. But as of right now it doesn’t look good for Nebraska. But will dad remind him that once he would be enrolled at USC, he would be just another player, unlike at Nebraska. So who knows. 

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Pedro G said:

As it stands right now it’s USC. Since he is visiting USC after the Nebraska and Oregon visits, the big question is will one of his officials be back to Nebraska? If yes, we may still be in the running. The family wants to check things out thoroughly. But as of right now it doesn’t look good for Nebraska. But will dad remind him that once he would be enrolled at USC, he would be just another player, unlike at Nebraska. So who knows. 

Dude could be just another Baker, Kyler, Caleb Williams or another hand picked Lincoln Riley guy. Come on now lol. We have or had..Tanner Lee? Not quite sure who Rhule has in the NFL.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1
  • Mavric changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola
  • Mavric pinned this topic