QB Dylan Raiola

HuskerBoard Predictor  

91 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Raiola commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

12 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, he's visiting on March 25th, then making his announcement shortly after that....still in March?  If we aren't still a major contender to get him, why would he be wasting his time visiting again, right before his announcement?

Seems like in FB you want the last visit.  This seems like a good thing for the Huskers

In BB you want the first visit since there is not as much flip flopping, you want that first visit and you want the verbal.

12 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, he's visiting on March 25th, then making his announcement shortly after that....still in March?  If we aren't still a major contender to get him, why would he be wasting his time visiting again, right before his announcement?

I agree with you here.  I think we are past the courtesy visit stage for both parties.  

• Plus1 1

I think us Nebraska fans have had our mindset shifted to pure pessimism after this last awful decade, but from everything I've seen, I really do think we are the favorites here. Obviously USC/UGA would be the smarter choice but that's not always how recruits pick. Gut feeling but I feel pretty good here and have since he decommitted from OSU. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 3
6 minutes ago, Crusader Husker said:

I listen to 1620 occasionally.  I find it interesting that ta couple of guys on there really feel Dylan is going to Nebraska.  I don't believe it, but they do.

My feeling is that his ranking is this...

1a  USC

1b  Georgia

2   Nebraska

3   Oregon

Georgia still has my money 

• Plus1 2
  • Mavric changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola
  • Mavric pinned this topic