QB Dylan Raiola

HuskerBoard Predictor  

91 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Raiola commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, BigRedN said:

... and the really sad part is that the QB is truly wide open.  I would think that as a Freshman he would basically have an open door to the starting position [at least at it appears now].  Obviously, he is looking for a total package position/place and we don't fit that premier program.  

Sadly, you can point to 1-2 players every year that if the program was heading in a better direction, when you add in those few great players in your radius, the future is impacted even further into the positive.

Agreed you need to win to recruit you need to recruit to win. Raiola, is the type of player that if he commits his jr year he can peer recruit to Nebraska (fingers crossed) He reminds me of Tagavaloa 

1 hour ago, BigRedN said:

... and the really sad part is that the QB is truly wide open.  I would think that as a Freshman he would basically have an open door to the starting position [at least at it appears now].  Obviously, he is looking for a total package position/place and we don't fit that premier program.  

Sadly, you can point to 1-2 players every year that if the program was heading in a better direction, when you add in those few great players in your radius, the future is impacted even further into the positive.

He's a 2024 recruit.

Maybe wait a year or two to  declare where he won't go?

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, TheSker said:

He's a 2024 recruit.

Maybe wait a year or two to  declare where he won't go?

Agreed.  I think you meant that for Hedley Lamarr and Paul Crewe.  I was just stating that the really sad part is that our QB spot is gonna be wide open as I see it.  I don't see a starting QB on the roster presently [I don't see Smothers personally and Haarberg‍ we shall see].

On 9/28/2021 at 12:53 PM, BigRedN said:

Agreed.  I think you meant that for Hedley Lamarr and Paul Crewe.  I was just stating that the really sad part is that our QB spot is gonna be wide open as I see it.  I don't see a starting QB on the roster presently [I don't see Smothers personally and Haarberg‍ we shall see].

I would love to be wrong and truly hope I am. It really is going to be up to the product on the field. Get over the hump this year and hit the 9+ wins next year and you start to position yourself. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • seaofred92 changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola [Ohio State Commit]
  • Mavric changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola
  • Mavric pinned this topic