OWH: Husker Camp Countdown

44 minutes ago, Mavric said:

When I played- (not at NU) as an incoming Freshman, had long hair down to my shoulders. Several Seniors including a Captain told me to get it cut or they would cut if for me. They said if I became a starter and dominant player I could do what I wanted, until then cut the hair because it came out the back of the helmet. I got it cut. 

I guess that kind of stuck with me- Farniok- any player that wants the attention of having the big hair needs to be able to back it up on the field. Farnioks definitely didn't do that. If you're Trevor Lawrence- grow your hair down to your ankles, until then keep it inside the helmet. 

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, Nebraska55fan said:

When I played- (not at NU) as an incoming Freshman, had long hair down to my shoulders. Several Seniors including a Captain told me to get it cut or they would cut if for me. They said if I became a starter and dominant player I could do what I wanted, until then cut the hair because it came out the back of the helmet. I got it cut. 

I guess that kind of stuck with me- Farniok- any player that wants the attention of having the big hair needs to be able to back it up on the field. Farnioks definitely didn't do that. If you're Trevor Lawrence- grow your hair down to your ankles, until then keep it inside the helmet. 

Why do you care what other men do with their hair? 

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1

17 minutes ago, Decked said:

Why do you care what other men do with their hair? 

I think it looks stupid- but if someone feels like they must have the  attention of others by having something people will look at - go ahead and man bun away. They  Just need to understand that if they ever do get a GF-  in most cases she's going to bolt once a real alpha shows her some attention. :cheers

24 minutes ago, Nebraska55fan said:

I think it looks stupid- but if someone feels like they must have the  attention of others by having something people will look at - go ahead and man bun away. They  Just need to understand that if they ever do get a GF-  in most cases she's going to bolt once a real alpha shows her some attention. :cheers

Wow 

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Nebraska55fan said:

giphy.gif

I bet you're fun at parties.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 3
  • Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
3 hours ago, Nebraska55fan said:

Real Alpha

Fuck Yeah Yes GIF

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
  • Oh Yeah! 2