Military Releasing UFO Report

3 hours ago, knapplc said:

The easiest thing to send to another planet is a probe. We've done it, and we've already flown on another planet. If other life wanted to explore Earth, this is what they'd do. 

Most likely, though, is that it's our tech. DARPA products or something like that. If someone would have seen the SR-71 when it first flew, the would've thought it was aliens. Same with the stealth fighter. 

The articles all say it would require some crazy breakthrough for it to be from Earth. The simplest, and most likely, explanation is that it's a new kind of drone.

Not saying you're wrong, but SR-71, the stealth fighter, and predator drones all still use fuel and an engine that generates thrust and acceleration. If (possibly a big if, who knows) the accounts of many military personnel who have seen these things are reliable, many of them have no thermal readings, no exhaust, and have no momentum or acceleration when they move. That makes it unique and hard to imagine it's just further down the line of refining technology and is something completely different.

4 hours ago, knapplc said:

The easiest thing to send to another planet is a probe. We've done it, and we've already flown on another planet. If other life wanted to explore Earth, this is what they'd do. 

Most likely, though, is that it's our tech. DARPA products or something like that. If someone would have seen the SR-71 when it first flew, the would've thought it was aliens. Same with the stealth fighter. 

The articles all say it would require some crazy breakthrough for it to be from Earth. The simplest, and most likely, explanation is that it's a new kind of drone.

22 minutes ago, Lorewarn said:

Not saying you're wrong, but SR-71, the stealth fighter, and predator drones all still use fuel and an engine that generates thrust and acceleration. If (possibly a big if, who knows) the accounts of many military personnel who have seen these things are reliable, many of them have no thermal readings, no exhaust, and have no momentum or acceleration when they move. That makes it unique and hard to imagine it's just further down the line of refining technology and is something completely different.

EsteemedDeliriousAdouri-size_restricted.

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
On 6/24/2021 at 1:00 PM, Lorewarn said:

The things that David Fravor and the like encountered would be hard to chalk up as from various governments.

He described a tic-tac like object with no heat signature or heat venting (it was hovering) that went from something like 30,000 ft above the ocean to 80 ft above the ocean almost instantaneously, with no acceleration or deceleration. Best way I can imagine something like that would be a generation defining breakthrough of harnessing gravity or something, which it seems we're very far away from and would be tough to keep a secret.

i wish i had eyes that could see a tic tac 30,000 feet away

On 6/27/2021 at 7:36 AM, knapplc said:

A lot of experts I've read say that people really don't understand all the optical effects that can occur with pictures and videos and that many of these things are optical illusions, which is why they appear to defy physics and technology.

13 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

A lot of experts I've read say that people really don't understand all the optical effects that can occur with pictures and videos and that many of these things are optical illusions, which is why they appear to defy physics and technology.

Yeah, this is my thinking as well.  Sizes and distances can be so easily mis-perceived, especially in vast open spaces.

Best example I've actually seen myself is I was driving down the interstate and happened to notice a small plane just north of me.  For several seconds as I watched it it looked for all the world like it just hanging in mid-air, drifting on the wind like a bird.  It wasn't until 20-30 seconds later that I saw it was coming in to land on a private air strip nearby.  But something about the combination of our relative speeds and directions made it look like something other-worldly to my brain for awhile.

27 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

This is 100% true of eye witness citizen accounts.

This report will at the very least be interesting because many of the phenomena being addressed were encountered by the military, and not just seen but measured/recorded with sensors on their planes and such. 

2 minutes ago, Lorewarn said:

This is 100% true of eye witness citizen accounts.

This report will at the very least be interesting because many of the phenomena being addressed were encountered by the military, and not just seen but measured/recorded with sensors on their planes and such. 

It's also true of sensors, even the sensors that the military has. The issue is that people don't completely understand all of the weird results sensors can give because of things like lighting, lens artifacts, discretization, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/24/2021 at 10:52 AM, DevoHusker said:

Always wondered if the things folks see are actually extraterrestrial, or just secret stuff from various Governments that no one knows about. 

They are neither.  They are the physical embodiment of the Fallen Angels.  Man is not alone in 'the fall'.  Believe and proclaim with your mouth the Lord Jesus Christ and become Born Again today.  Time is short. 

3 hours ago, Bledred said:

They are neither.  They are the physical embodiment of the Fallen Angels.  Man is not alone in 'the fall'.  Believe and proclaim with your mouth the Lord Jesus Christ and become Born Again today.  Time is short. 

I'm sorry are you claiming the nephilim are floating around in saucers?