Who Will Be the Next AD?

Let's see (looking at the forum title).. hm.  Howzabout we hire Scott Frost as AD and let somebody get promoted to HC

Nah, kidding, but the failure of our big guys to have somebody in the wings and have them hired by now says a lot as to the problems at Nebraska in general.  The "retirement" of Moos must have come about unexpectedly after one too many meetings about what's going on in the football program.  So now we're floundering again.  Will we hear about another great prospect sitting at home while the plane to Lincoln is on the tarmac?

That Scott Wandzilak fellow out there in L.A. would likely take the job.. to come home.  Heck I don't know.  

Yeah it's only been coupla weeks, I know. 

8 minutes ago, hagg said:

Let's see (looking at the forum title).. hm.  Howzabout we hire Scott Frost as AD and let somebody get promoted to HC

Nah, kidding, but the failure of our big guys to have somebody in the wings and have them hired by now says a lot as to the problems at Nebraska in general.  The "retirement" of Moos must have come about unexpectedly after one too many meetings about what's going on in the football program.  So now we're floundering again.  Will we hear about another great prospect sitting at home while the plane to Lincoln is on the tarmac?

That Scott Wandzilak fellow out there in L.A. would likely take the job.. to come home.  Heck I don't know.  

Yeah it's only been coupla weeks, I know. 

We are not floundering. 

• Haha 2

Aren’t we building a brand new, huge facility that took tons of public relations and $$, we hired one of hottest coaches at the time in fb and bb, we got Bolt to come back, now Childress.  All along watching the vb team win and recruit at a high level. Think Green and athletic department are doing just fine. 

• Plus1 6
1 minute ago, HANC said:

Aren’t we building a brand new, huge facility that took tons of public relations and $$, we hired one of hottest coaches at the time in fb and bb, we got Bolt to come back, now Childress.  All along watching the vb team win and recruit at a high level. Think Green and athletic department are doing just fine. 

Yes!  Terribly unorganized!  No one notable would ever come here.  We'll have to drop to NAIA soon because of how bad our athletic department is!

On 7/9/2021 at 3:59 PM, Xmas32 said:

I mean...at this stage of the game, I'm assuming that Sipple is that guy that hits a strip club at 11am because he likes the buffet.

11am is being generous. He’s probably the guy asking the dancers to crack eggs with their thighs from the custom omelette section of the buffet. 

Also, there’s an obvious sausage joke in there that I’m just gonna leave alone. No sense in poking that pig. 

• Oh Yeah! 1
19 hours ago, Nebraska55fan said:

AMAZING hire. Childress is a great recruiter and player developer. Outstanding get!!

So we got both Bolt and Childress. That’s a hell of a brain trust they’re putting together. 

And the more success we have in B1G baseball, the more other schools will invest. Rising tide floats all boats.

• Plus1 1