Who Will Be the Next AD?

5 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Another sign a person is not to be taken seriously would be going off the rails with multiple posts about what a potential replacement’s wife said 18 years ago and tossing in questionable race references along the way. But I’m guessing most everyone has that figured out.

Well, if posters haven’t figured it out and what it implies about them *elsewhere* on this board, you think they’ll figure it out in the football forum? 

• Plus1 3

17 minutes ago, admo said:

Yall I'm trying, I love nebraska,  but I cant handle this.

Not sure what Warren has to do with this post, or the color of his skin. Seems like an agenda. If someone wants to start a fire Warren post feel free. To be honest I feel Frost has had his job this long because he is white./s

• Haha 1

If you look at the details- Ed Stewarts wife looks like she relishes the idea that she is an "informant thanks to her husbands position"- and actually uses those words on tape. She then rallys the University Presidents wife to her cause of taking down the basketball program at Mizzou. Pretty heady stuff. The "playing grandma" narrative is nonsense. 

https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1038147/posts

For a moment just imagine you changed the characters to this story and we were talking about Jeff Jamrog. Say his wife had done something like this. If Jamrogs wife was caught on tape using the N word- telling a white player in hillbilly slang not to date black women and trying to take down an entire department, I'm thinking that would be disqualifying Jamrog from the position wouldn't it? Be honest- no one would be touching Jeff Jamrog with a 10 foot pole. People would be "appalled" that Nebraska would even be entertaining the thought. 

Lets talk about facts and scenarios- NOT personal attacks on messengers- which is the sign of no ammunition in the debate. 

There is too much at stake now to bring this type of unprofessional nonsense back to Nebraska. As to going back to the BIG12- I get it the BIG is a huge poorly managed disappointment, but that ship has sailed and you can never ever trust Texas. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 3
  • Fire 2