2021-22 College Basketball

4 hours ago, jaws said:

I don't know what I would have done if OSU would have lost to Michigan and Duke within a few days of each other. 

I just read that the last time tOSU lost to Michigan in football (which was 2011) they also beat Duke in basketball just after, and then ended up final 4 that year.

Further, OSU basketball now has the lead for most victories over the AP #1 ranked team at 8, Maryland is 2nd at 7.

37 minutes ago, observer3 said:

I just read that the last time tOSU lost to Michigan in football (which was 2011) they also beat Duke in basketball just after, and then ended up final 4 that year.

Further, OSU basketball now has the lead for most victories over the AP #1 ranked team at 8, Maryland is 2nd at 7.

May we have another 10 years before Michigan beats OSU in football. 

3 hours ago, Mavric said:

I have no words...

I saw him a month ago at Case Western here in Cleveland.  He is the biggest human being I have ever stood next to.  He is like Andre the Giant big.  (who I saw in person back in the day)  I was there to watch a swim meet and he walked out of the gym at half.  7'4"  Got to be 400+

Freshman, 7-0 360lbs

Connor Williams

cyber-security major / student athlete

St. John Fisher

“I was younger, even up until now, I never liked playing with people who wouldn’t pass the ball,” he said. “It’s always frustrating, whether you’re the best player or the worst player, whatever — when you ballhog, it’s really frustrating to the rest of the team.

“Passing the ball, especially for me, since I get double teamed or triple teamed … If there’s two or three people on me, someone’s open and can get a good shot,” he said. “Scoring is great, but I want my team to be successful, so I think that’s more important to me.”

“The second one, the one where I fell over, we just came out of a timeout, and we knew we were going to run the play,” he said. “I knew it was coming, I stepped on the kid’s foot, I fell, it hurt, but I knew I had to get up and make this pass … I hoped that we could get the play and get a time out or something to get me out, because I couldn’t run.”

“I’m in a boot. It’s not great, but hopefully it will get better soon,” he said. “It hurts to walk.”

• Plus1 1