Would the new AD be tasked with a conference move?

Wait a second.  I just logged in after a long time and some think we are going to the Big 12, 11, 10 9...Conference?  Yes I am too lazy to read all the threads, but I am drinking my favorite beer and smoking my favorite cigar.  Go back to a league that is in jeopardy of at best being a shadow of its former average self? That’s would be like taking a life boat off a perfectly good ship to row heavy seas to board the Titanic.  

Around here today the talk is WVU looking toward the ACC.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, RichardHangslow said:

Would any of you be opposed to Nebraska adding either Chris Petersen, or Dan Hawkins to the coaching staff as an analyst position I know Peterson has a pretty good gig right now but maybe we can get him on board.

Keep in mind this is just off-season daydreaming no need to get your feathers ruffled up at the idea

Neither of those guys ran the type of offense we want to run here. You'd probably want somebody from the Urban Meyer, Chip Kelly, Bill Snyder coaching tree. Which is Tom Herman, Helfrich, Tim Beck or maybe Rich Rod. But all those guys are going to turn noses up here. Honestly, Tim Beck might be a good analyst. I enjoyed his offense, just not his play calling.

• Plus1 2