Huskers NIL Promotions

I've worked in digital marketing and done a lot of influencer campaigns and such for the last 7 years and these early sponsorships are so hilarious. Though the early influencer marketing attempts were the same and it has really settled in now. All these kids are just grabbing a quick buck and good for them. I now know what Gopuffs is! ha

• Plus1 1
8 hours ago, WyoHusker56 said:

I've worked in digital marketing and done a lot of influencer campaigns and such for the last 7 years and these early sponsorships are so hilarious. Though the early influencer marketing attempts were the same and it has really settled in now. All these kids are just grabbing a quick buck and good for them. I now know what Gopuffs is! ha

gopuffs aimed at people too high to go out to get their munchies or am i just reading way too much into their name?

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 5

7 hours ago, Gorillahawk said:

If that translates to getting top tier recruits and wins I’ll be thrilled!

Im not sure how most people arent getting this. 

Player Billy will get $10,000 per year if he attends school A

Player Billy will get $50,000 per year if he attends school B

Lets say player Billy, like many kids comes from a family in the lower economic strata. Which school do you think Billy will choose from REGARDLESS of their facilities or weather?

As to wins- at the end of the day the data clearly shows the teams that consistently recruit well consistently win lots more games than almost all the schools who do not. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Fire 1