Huskers NIL Promotions

A new Husker NIL collective is being put together by Omaha businessmen.

You have to wonder what is going to happen to ABM when Frost is fired since it it ran by two of his buddies - childhood friend Gerrod Lambrecht (who by all reports a lot of people aren't a fan of) and former state AG Jon Bruning.

• Plus1 1
28 minutes ago, Red Five said:

A new Husker NIL collective is being put together by Omaha businessmen.

You have to wonder what is going to happen to ABM when Frost is fired since it it ran by two of his buddies - childhood friend Gerrod Lambrecht (who by all reports a lot of people aren't a fan of) and former state AG Jon Bruning.

I think the new one is going to focus on basketball.

From the sounds of it, I think ABM is doing more than well enough to keep going without Frost.

13 minutes ago, Red Five said:

That's not the way it reads.  It sounds like it will be a competitor to ABM.  And then the next bullet point Sipple goes on to talk about the collective for basketball.

https://www.on3.com/teams/nebraska-cornhuskers/news/exclusive-tunnel-talk-9-9-2022/

In the next point it talks about one focusing on basketball.  I thought those two were the same thing but perhaps not.

2 hours ago, Undone said:

Welcome to capitalism. It has finally been fairly applied to the players in this grand moneymaking venture called college football.

I wouldn't say fair until the players are compensated in the labor market and the promotion market. All change is gradual but it's encouraging that it seems the former is coming soon.

• 1 month later...