Can't Upload Any Images

Sounds like you've reached your upload limit and need to clear out some old junk. Click on your name up in the corner and go to My Attachments and check some old uploads and delete them.

• 4 months later...

This isn't really an uploading issues but rather a problem linking website images.

I've been trying to post to the Iowa look-a-like thread and I just can't get HB to accept any of the images. Obviously others are posting the player pics from the Iowahawkeyes site but it won't work for me. I ran into this problem a couple years back and IIRC it was some setting on HB that got changed and not my ineptitude.

Usually for gifs and pics I simply copy the address and then paste it using the "Other Media"-"Insert image from url" drop down box. But it ain't working yesterday or today?  Any ideas?

@Mavric  @GSG

3 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

This isn't really an uploading issues but rather a problem linking website images.

I've been trying to post to the Iowa look-a-like thread and I just can't get HB to accept any of the images. Obviously others are posting the player pics from the Iowahawkeyes site but it won't work for me. I ran into this problem a couple years back and IIRC it was some setting on HB that got changed and not my ineptitude.

Usually for gifs and pics I simply copy the address and then paste it using the "Other Media"-"Insert image from url" drop down box. But it ain't working yesterday or today?  Any ideas?

@Mavric  @GSG

I haven't been able to take the players pics straight from their website. I've had to go to Google Images and search "player name iowa football" then copy the image address from there.

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

@Mavric  @GSG

Yeah, they seem to have the images tucked in behind the main page somehow.  

Usually I can just right-click on the image, select "Copy image address" and then paste that URL into a reply.  But when I try to copy an image from their web page I don't get that option.  I could go into the page source and get the actual image link but it takes a bit of doing.

aHR0cHM6Ly9zdG9yYWdlLmdvb2dsZWFwaXMuY29t

• Plus1 1
29 minutes ago, GSG said:

I haven't been able to take the players pics straight from their website. I've had to go to Google Images and search "player name iowa football" then copy the image address from there.

23 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Yeah, they seem to have the images tucked in behind the main page somehow.  

Usually I can just right-click on the image, select "Copy image address" and then paste that URL into a reply.  But when I try to copy an image from their web page I don't get that option.  I could go into the page source and get the actual image link but it takes a bit of doing.

Thanks guys. GSG got me headed in the right direction. Just takes a little more effort than usual.