What Games Do the Huskers Win in 2021?

Predicting the Huskers' Record  

106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 7/12/2021 at 4:36 PM, Husker in WI said:

I know I'm delusional,

Yes you are but I love the :koolaid2:

I said 7-5   with our big win coming over Iowa.  I wanted to say we'd beat either Minny or Michigan but couldn't pull the trigger on either after last year's :facepalm: game against Minnesota. 

On 7/13/2021 at 11:45 AM, hunter49 said:

6-6, but really thinking 5-7.  staying positive. staying healthy very critical.

I went 6-6. Went through the list and was 5-7. Picked Iowa as the 6th win.  SO CLOSE every year.  Surely we get them this year right?  Right?  Right!!!!!!!!

4 hours ago, huskersrule95 said:

giphy.gif

Phoebe Cates was a straight up smoke show.  

I know this is irrationally exuberant. I voted for an 8-4 record but picked us to win 10 games. The difference being what should happen based on our opponents and what is likely to happen based on the creative ways we find to lose games. 6-6 would not surprise.

The Michigan game is interesting, Nebraska is currently favored by 2.5.  

I think if Michigan loses to NU, there is a chance they have an 8 loss season.  (NW, MSU, NU, Indiana, Wisconsin, PSU, OSU and Washington), that would be the end of Jim at Michigan.  

Now, I doubt that happens but it just feels like they are so close to falling apart. 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

The Michigan game is interesting, Nebraska is currently favored by 2.5.  

I think if Michigan loses to NU, there is a chance they have an 8 loss season.  (NW, MSU, NU, Indiana, Wisconsin, PSU, OSU and Washington), that would be the end of Jim at Michigan.  

Now, I doubt that happens but it just feels like they are so close to falling apart. 

I won't lose any sleep over that - one of the old Big 10 blue bloods getting humbled.  Wasn't it Michchicken that led the charge to get NU kicked out of the AAU?

2 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

I won't lose any sleep over that - one of the old Big 10 blue bloods getting humbled.  Wasn't it Michchicken that led the charge to get NU kicked out of the AAU?

Very early on in Nebraskas venture into the BIG- we were playing Michigan State. A 75 year old or so lady was walking by our tailgate with her family and seemed to be eyeing our food- so we invited her and her family in. 

She commented how friendly NU fans had been and said she had been to all the away venues. I asked her what they were like. She was pretty cool with all of them EXCEPT Michigan. She gnarled her face and spit out some venemous trash about the "skunks" and went on and on about the "Michigan Man" thing. I didnt think much of it, until I found out later they were all that and then some.