What Games Do the Huskers Win in 2021?

Predicting the Huskers' Record  

106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 hours ago, Hooked on Huskers said:

Way to early. Only 9 inputs so far .....

https://masseyratings.com/cf/compare.htm

Median rankings ...... (composite)

B1G

Ohio State -- #2
Iowa -- #12
Wisconsin -- #14
Penn State -- #16 (not schedule)
Hoosiers -- #20 (not schedule)
Northwestern -- #26
Michigan -- #39
Gophers -- #40
Huskers -- #59
Purdue -- #72
Michigan State -- #73
Maryland -- #80 (not schedule)
Rutgers -- #92 (not schedule)
Illinois -- #96

Non conference
BuffaloU -- #47 ...... Huskers underdog image.gif.c7624d8e715b20da52efe2e4789434ce.gif
OU -- #4

On paper, 4 wins, 8 losses :hmmph

Moved up to #55 with the addition of another poll. Woo-hoo.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

10 hours ago, desertshox said:

weird, it just used to be a door on the side of the building and you'd have to be walking by it to know that it was where kool aid was "founded".

Not a clue kool-aid founder and historic building until recently.

I was stationed in Hastings from 1975 thru 1982.  Air Force career.   Several times I was parking in front of this building because across the street, pick up AF parts (Amtrak delivery --- before UPS/FedEx).  Used to be red bricks.  At the time (1975-1982), painted off-white color, plywood windows and abandon (or warehouse) building. I faintly remember nasty spray paint graffiti plus poor lights.... kinda spooky at night.  

ZFYkgqrAcz39CrwO8rrQ9U6k-1B9tHWUpNsJHUDr

NEHASkoolbirth_3715.jpg

lower left-hand corner ...... painted parking spot in front of kool-aid building

32192334800_270f7bf2b7_b.jpg

1 hour ago, Hooked on Huskers said:

Not a clue kool-aid founder and historic building until recently.

I was stationed in Hastings from 1975 thru 1982.  Air Force career.   Several times I was parking in front of this building because across the street, pick up AF parts (Amtrak delivery --- before UPS/FedEx).  Used to be red bricks.  At the time (1975-1982), painted off-white color, plywood windows and abandon (or warehouse) building. I faintly remember nasty spray paint graffiti plus poor lights.... kinda spooky at night.  

ZFYkgqrAcz39CrwO8rrQ9U6k-1B9tHWUpNsJHUDr

NEHASkoolbirth_3715.jpg

lower left-hand corner ...... painted parking spot in front of kool-aid building

32192334800_270f7bf2b7_b.jpg

middle pic is how i remember it growing up. just dont remember the sign being so prominent. 

On 7/28/2021 at 2:56 PM, J-MAGIC said:

1) There are plenty of "clear-thinking" reasons to see 8-4 as a possibility if you aren't a total crank who only wants to focus on the downsides of the team

2) Sports are supposed to be for fun. If you're quoting Carl Sagan at people to police their realism about a leisure activity, you might be doing this for the wrong reasons.

I wasn't the one trying to police anything.   In fact, I invite In The Deed to post any opinion he wants, even if he doesn't extend the same courtesy to me.

• Plus1 2
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Luke was a disaster against them last year. 

We had five turnovers but don't return any of the guys who committed them.

We also don't return our leading passer, top two rushers or top receiver from that game.

And I think we have a significantly better chance to win.

• Plus1 3