What Games Do the Huskers Win in 2021?

Predicting the Huskers' Record  

106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So…..much of our offensive ineptitude is because of Martinez’s inability to make a decision. Well….do we start either Haarberg or Smothers the next two games to hopefully give them some experience with easier teams?  If they fail, do we lose to Fordham?

Why not? We’re going to have a losing season with Adrian anyway.  I would rather see what we have in the other two, and pray for a decent transfer for next year.

Buffalo is not even a winnable game anymore. I think we could actually lose to them along with the sellout streak later on. Especially if the same team we saw yesterday plays like that again. Maybe Covid-19 delta variant saves the day and shuts down the season. Fan apathy is here, folks. Perhaps our one way ticket to moving on from SF is the NCAA investigation warrants a termination with cause and negates his contracted buyout. I think this is the road we’re heading for, sadly.

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

So…..much of our offensive ineptitude is because of Martinez’s inability to make a decision. Well….do we start either Haarberg or Smothers the next two games to hopefully give them some experience with easier teams?  If they fail, do we lose to Fordham?

If they dont try, can we even win..??

6-6 is the best we can do now and that is with some overachieving surprise wins.

We should beat Fordham, and I bet that somehow creates some hope and buzz around the team again (How quickly we can forget) and Buffalo is a toss up. Then we meet our maker in Norman. Fordham may be sold out because tickets were already bought prior to the season, but if we lose to Fordham or Buffalo, the sellout streak ends at the next home game.

• Plus1 1