Nebraska Fans

11 hours ago, Otterpop said:

If your a fan get behind the team for the season after the season if it doesn’t improve then speak but all the negativity before season isn’t good .

Well technically speaking, we are still talking trash about last season before next season starts....

• Thanks 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

4 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Well thanks! I'm spending the off-season being excited to see the team play this fall instead of mired in the minutia of what's wrong.

This is also me for the most part.  Nebraska football currently is what it is.  I still get excited for the season nonetheless and am still excited to get my tickets to the Illinois game today.  

• Plus1 3
1 hour ago, RedDenver said:

Well thanks! I'm spending the off-season being excited to see the team play this fall instead of mired in the minutia of what's wrong.

I am over the whole over analyzing etc. I just want to enjoy the season and enjoy seeing a full stadium. I can't control anything involving the program so it is what it is to me at this point. 

• Plus1 4

50 minutes ago, J-MAGIC said:

Can't imagine being a fan of any sports team and not being excited/optimistic about the upcoming season. Why invest the time to just be intentionally miserable?

Exactly.  However, I've learned over the years that there are other types of fans than you and me.  There are actually people who enjoy sports because it gives them an opportunity to nit pick and b!^@h about things.

I have no desire to have my entertainment be that way.

• Plus1 1
15 hours ago, Otterpop said:

Yes they signed up to play in state where their celebrity. It’s ok to criticize after game being frustrated but there’s people that all they do is complain and criticize players and programs all year long but say their great fans. I guess some people just want to complain and be negative instead of supporting the kids and team. 

Where is that happening on here? At least in term of the players?