Trev Alberts named new Husker AD - 11 a.m. press conference

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

I agree.  He's a logical person for the job.

Yep. Had his ducks in a row on NIL. I'm sure they asked Cook, Frost, Bolt, Hoiberg how they would feel and it would mean they all signed off. Signed off and gave Bolt what was needed to get Childress here. Like is social media presence. Like that he has been going to practices and backing his coaches in that regard. Seems like a no brainer. 

• Plus1 1

Just now, FrantzHardySwag said:

Yep. Had his ducks in a row on NIL. I'm sure they asked Cook, Frost, Bolt, Hoiberg how they would feel and it would mean they all signed off. Signed off and gave Bolt what was needed to get Childress here. Like is social media presence. Like that he has been going to practices and backing his coaches in that regard. Seems like a no brainer. 

Welp haha this break down was all for not...

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

I'll never understand why they say there's going to be a press conference at 11:00 to announce who the next AD will be...then tell all the media before the press conference.

The media gets word of the who it is from their sources, and then the University has to make an announcement before the official press conference.  Happens all the time.

• Enhance changed the title to Trev Alberts named new Husker AD - 11 a.m. press conference