Odds of my Scott Frost A$$ tat bet hittin?

Chances I have to get a Scott Frostt A$$ Tat after new AD Hire  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Back when SF was hired, my buddies (big sports fans, non nebraska fans) were raving about the hire.  At the time, they proclaimed we were back.  In a drunken state, I proactively offered to get an a$$ tat if we made the playoffs within 5 years.  While not looking likely, perhaps the new AD may give Frosty the confidence and freedom to truly be the man he is.  What say ye?

For those interested, here's some of the designs we narrowed in on:  

image.png.4a03049870eff4cbfa939fa96078915a.png

image.thumb.png.9bf36027ec7f55acdfecdba593330c80.png

image.thumb.png.be0f5f11656e5a7955abb40b4264f0eb.png

image.png

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

I remember when I turned 21. Fortunately there weren't message boards to memorialize the occasion.

I might have the youthful exuberance of a 21 year old and decision making of one when I'm under the influence but this 47 year old is more than capable of making dumb decisions on his own

• Haha 3
  • Oh Yeah! 1

10 hours ago, gossamorharpy said:

Back when SF was hired, my buddies (big sports fans, non nebraska fans) were raving about the hire.  At the time, they proclaimed we were back.  In a drunken state, I proactively offered to get an a$$ tat if we made the playoffs within 5 years.  While not looking likely, perhaps the new AD may give Frosty the confidence and freedom to truly be the man he is.  What say ye?

For those interested, here's some of the designs we narrowed in on:  

image.png.4a03049870eff4cbfa939fa96078915a.png

image.thumb.png.9bf36027ec7f55acdfecdba593330c80.png

image.thumb.png.be0f5f11656e5a7955abb40b4264f0eb.png

image.png

You are dreaming. 

46 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Depends. Which design matches best with your lower back “Husker Heaven” tramp stamp?

So your post filter followed by the next posters handle made me imagine he's got a tramp stamp that says "goal line".  So we need a Frost TD pose option for the cheeks.

• Haha 3
  • Oh Yeah! 1
47 minutes ago, runningblind said:

So your post filter followed by the next posters handle made me imagine he's got a tramp stamp that says "goal line".  So we need a Frost TD pose option for the cheeks.

Exactly why you need stellar goal line defense :lol:

• Haha 2