Anyone interested in jumping on our podcast to talk Huskers / and the upcoming UW/NEB matchup ?

Whats up all ? 

We have a Badgers podcast, and are looking for a knowledgeable Huskers fan to jump on the show and talk recruiting, the Huskers ceiling/floor, and this year's UW/NEB matchup. 

Would love to have some good conversation and get a little smarter on each program. 

If anyone is interested, please feel free to reach out to ryanharings@gmail.com

Thanks !!

Ryan 

On 7/20/2021 at 6:18 PM, hskrfan4life said:

I mean... If you return the offer for my podcast, I'd love to.

Hi! We had Drew from your board jump on, but I would love to return the favor if you have a show and wanted to talk some UW/NEB ... big ten in general topics. 

Side note, I was pretty into Nebraska football as a kid, my step-dad was from Nebraska and I remember watching games with him when I was little - eventually the home state Badgers won me over, but I followed both programs pretty intently until the Huskers came over to the BigTen. 

I had a Bobby Newcombe jersey mounted on my wall forever, just loved watching those prime Nebraska teams. 

But you can't have two teams you cheer for in the same conference, it just doesn't work. 

2 minutes ago, HuskyBadger said:

Hi! We had Drew from your board jump on, but I would love to return the favor if you have a show and wanted to talk some UW/NEB ... big ten in general topics. 

Side note, I was pretty into Nebraska football as a kid, my step-dad was from Nebraska and I remember watching games with him when I was little - eventually the home state Badgers won me over, but I followed both programs pretty intently until the Huskers came over to the BigTen. 

I had a Bobby Newcombe jersey mounted on my wall forever, just loved watching those prime Nebraska teams. 

But you can't have two teams you cheer for in the same conference, it just doesn't work. 

This is awesome.  Please take some time to come back and post your podcast for us.  Lots to admire and respect in the Badger football program.  Good luck.

4 minutes ago, HuskyBadger said:

To this very day- here on the board as well you will find a handful of people who feel Bobby Newcombe was unjustly robbed of the starting QB position by an undeserving yet somehow Heisman Trophy winning Eric Crouch. :dunno

For anyone interested- I joined @HuskyBadgerand the rest of their crew to discuss NU's 2021 season and some other NU related topics like the move to the Big Ten, Frank Solich, Bo Pelini, and more. Really enjoyed it and look forward to joining them again closer to the NU/Wisconsin game this fall:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/buckycast-badger-podcast-special-interview-huskers/id1556385005?i=1000529920908

25 minutes ago, seaofred92 said:

For anyone interested- I joined @HuskyBadgerand the rest of their crew to discuss NU's 2021 season and some other NU related topics like the move to the Big Ten, Frank Solich, Bo Pelini, and more. Really enjoyed it and look forward to joining them again closer to the NU/Wisconsin game this fall:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/buckycast-badger-podcast-special-interview-huskers/id1556385005?i=1000529920908

Pernicious is pretty good I drink them at the bar/dog park we have here.  I've also been to the Wicked Weed brewery.

• Plus1 1