Oklahoma & Texas both accept invitations to join the SEC...

On 7/26/2021 at 9:35 AM, Cdog923 said:

It won't. There will be some form of litigation and negotiation where OU and UT will pay their exit fees early to leave early. I'm guessing the Big 12 doesn't exist after 2022. 

I hope he puts them in front of a jury

Lawyers, crank up your billable hours. Bowlsby has made it clear he’s dying to go to court, would love to depose you and can’t wait to read all your texts and emails. “Do you let it go on or do you call your partner out?” asked a Big 12 source. “Even though they are our TV partner, I’m not sure they’re helping us at this point.”

ESPN is seen as enemy of Big 12 as much as SEC, OU and Texas (yahoo.com)

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

NCAA Calls for A Constitutional Convention (their words)

Emmert foreshadowed Friday's announcement two weeks ago when he proposed a smaller governance role for the NCAA in which the decision-making power on a large swath of issues gets delegated to conferences and schools, or even a re-imagined structure where certain sports are managed separately.

1st order of business; make the NCAA smaller by firing Emmert. 

NCAA to convene constitutional convention to propose dramatic changes to college athletics (msn.com)

image.png

image.png

• suh_fan93 changed the title to Oklahoma & Texas both accept invitations to join the SEC...
  • 3 weeks later...

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...