Media Day coverage??

updates.  Scott Frost likes the Alberts hire,  he feels Adrian is the most ready he has been, Omar Manning is locked in,  Stepp is almost 100%, Haven't earned the respect of the conference, its the most excited he's been about a team (at Nebraska),  He's never thrown a football 30 yards.

updates.  Scott Frost likes the Alberts hire,  he feels Adrian is the most ready he has been, Omar Manning is locked in,  Stepp is almost 100%, Haven't earned the respect of the conference, its the most excited he's been about a team (at Nebraska),  He's never thrown a football 30 yards.

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 2

https://saturdaytradition.com/nebraska-football/everything-scott-frost-said-at-b1g-media-days/?fbclid=IwAR14iqbtY0YXF7OS8o53c4JDvgQ86B5n_HSk7ctckN16tHze3rQbNZjNX0I

Frost was very polished and said nothing controversial. Made a point to say they were happy with the BIG. Coachspeak stuff. Did acknowledge NU had shot itself in the foot a bunch and that the kids know they aren't supposed to be doing it etc 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

Looks like Frost is throwing a little bit of shade toward PJ - "Row the Boat" Fleck  

“I’m not into sloganeering,” Frost said. “If the players need me to motivate them all the time or need me to come up with a unique slogan to get them to play harder, I probably don’t have the right players. I played for a coach at Nebraska in Coach Osborne — he didn’t need all the sayings and slogans. He just taught us the right way to do things, and we went to work.”

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
29 minutes ago, Dogs In A Pile said:

I know a lot of fans hated the Trev hire and are already rooting for him to fail but I like what he had to say today.

And I wonder about the back story behind this???

Trev is operating like a modern day successful CEO. I'm impressed with his answers- consistent and real. Like it or not- What he pulled off at UNO was nothing short of miraculous, he may be just what the Dr ordered. 

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, Frostberg said:

Man, 74% returning production... and that's 11th in the conference. I mean not that it's a surprise this year, but...

Of course, nobody's gonna miss any of our non-returning RBs and WRs save for Wandale.