2021 Fall Camp Notes - Wide Receivers & Tight Ends

Toure, Martin, Manning, Betts, Falck

Top 5 guys in order (IMO) if I had to guess right now. I hope Betts can break out of his shell cause he is very talented. Brown and Nixon will also have some catches. Overall, I feel much better than last year with the WRs. 

• Plus1 3
3 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

Toure, Martin, Manning, Betts, Falck

Top 5 guys in order (IMO) if I had to guess right now. I hope Betts can break out of his shell cause he is very talented. Brown and Nixon will also have some catches. Overall, I feel much better than last year with the WRs. 

I think that's the universal feel, for us and for Adrian.  I like this group. 

I have a ton of confidence in Toure, Austin Allen, Oliver Martin, Volkaseltzer (sp?), Betts.  I have a lot of hope in Manning. I feel good about the depth, including Hickman (TE).  It's a real solid group.  Should have some play makers making plays this year.

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
1 minute ago, admo said:

I have a ton of confidence in Toure, Austin Allen, Oliver Martin, Volkaseltzer (sp?), Betts.  I have a lot of hope in Manning. I feel good about the depth, including Hickman (TE).  It's a real solid group.  Should have some play makers making plays this year.

It's been ok while the team has been bad, get it over with and still have the day,  I get that.  But I don't plan on them being bad forever and I want excitement to build all day again!

• Oh Yeah! 1

A couple of other young players that catch your eye physically: The new wide receiver trio of Latrell Neville, Shawn Hardy II and Kamonte Grimes. You can put junior walk-on transfer Chancellor Brewington in that camp, too. 

Nebraska is going to be counting on a lot of players at that position who haven't produced a ton at the Big Ten level, but size certainly will not be an issue.

LJS