2021 Fall Camp Pressers

33 minutes ago, Dogs In A Pile said:

After watching the abysmal performances against Ill & a COVID decimated Minn. team last year I don't see any of the games as "locks". Well, maybe Fordham, but I wouldn't look too far past them either.

I was thinking the same.  That Fordham line at 40 points makes me itching to drop some dough for them to cover also....Nebraska wins but do they win by 6 TDs?

23 minutes ago, runningblind said:

I was thinking the same.  That Fordham line at 40 points makes me itching to drop some dough for them to cover also....Nebraska wins but do they win by 6 TDs?

I can't remember but I think they were favored by 49 vs Bethune Cookperson (don't want to make this political guys), I don't think they covered?  

• Plus1 2

11 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Say it isn’t true….people popping off on Twitter :lol:

Maybe I’m old but Twitter for me ranks near the bottom of what I’d use to judge a guys performance or how many people may hate him. People on Twitter hate everybody.  imo

Let’s post this over in the P&R Board and see if we get people to agree with this sentiment. ;)