Tangent Thread - Alpha/Beta Edition

55 minutes ago, skers83 said:

Vokolek must not be an Alpha yet.

I'm thinking someone that size and that ripped is plenty Alpha. I'm all for Betas though- the more the merrier, big fan. Someone has to procreate with the absolute ridiculous number of obese women we have in our lovely casserole/mac and cheese/ sweater loving/bikini barren Nebraska. God bless these very brave patriot Betas and the supreme sacrifices they make. Have no idea how they do it- there should be a statue or week set aside for them- the poor fellas.  They are doing God's work, our unsung heroes- and deserve to be on that TV show "Dirty Jobs" with Mike Rowe :lol: 

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Decked said:

Whenever you speak I have almost no clue what you are actually saying 

It would require a sense of humor and knowledge our local demographic. You are in Kansas- I've been there- same deal as Nebraska- Corn fed women. If you've  spent a lot of time out of the region or at least some time in South Florida- you would totally get it.   :dunno

https://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/prevalence-maps.html

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, Nebraska55fan said:

It would require a sense of humor and knowledge our local demographic. You are in Kansas- I've been there- same deal as Nebraska- Corn fed women. If you've  spent a lot of time out of the region or at least some time in South Florida- you would totally get it.   :dunno

https://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/prevalence-maps.html

Quoting CDC data?  How beta of you....

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, funhusker said:

Quoting CDC data?  How beta of you....

I think you've got me all wrong here. As I said earlier I'm a huge fan of the Betas- Bless them for taking one for the team with all their charity work with our very large crop of local corn fed females. After going to a local political event last night I thought about this thread and made a quick but scientific inventory of the room.  Actually and unfortunately after tabulating those numbers-  it's evident we need a whole lot more Betas,  at least in Eastern Nebraska. :D It would be great if those fellas would take one more step for the greater good. If they could keep their mastodon girl friends at home on game days as to help us all out with the shortage of seat space issues we have on game days. It would be much appreciated. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Nebraska55fan said:

I'm thinking someone that size and that ripped is plenty Alpha. I'm all for Betas though- the more the merrier, big fan. Someone has to procreate with the absolute ridiculous number of obese women we have in our lovely casserole/mac and cheese/ sweater loving/bikini barren Nebraska. God bless these very brave patriot Betas and the supreme sacrifices they make. Have no idea how they do it- there should be a statue or week set aside for them- the poor fellas.  They are doing God's work, our unsung heroes- and deserve to be on that TV show "Dirty Jobs" with Mike Rowe :lol: 

I had a teammate in college who would dissapear at parties and we would find him talking to the female shotput throwers from the track team. We would rib him about liking bigger girls.  He finally said yeah i like big girls, they need lovin too.  I said yes they do,  but not from me so thanks Kurt. 

• Plus1 3

Yes, not everyone can live in South Florida right now. 

For the fellas willing to make the sacrifice and help these gals out- you are the real heroes- thank you for your service. I have no idea how you do it, but THANK YOU. :B) Do you just close your eyes and think of someone else or do you do the shock therapy thing? Does it hurt and does your insurance pay for it ? 

vZX0k1D.jpg

• Haha 2
26 minutes ago, Nebraska55fan said:

Yes, not everyone can live in South Florida right now. 

For the fellas willing to make the sacrifice and help these gals out- you are the real heroes- thank you for your service. I have no idea how you do it, but THANK YOU. :B) Do you just close your eyes and think of someone else or do you do the shock therapy thing? Does it hurt and does your insurance pay for it ?

vZX0k1D.jpg

mike.jpg.e09fcfcd9a2f93d44b0c20bf305d1bb4.jpg

• Haha 3