Tangent Thread - Alpha/Beta Edition

54 minutes ago, Nebraska55fan said:

Yes, not everyone can live in South Florida right now. 

For the fellas willing to make the sacrifice and help these gals out- you are the real heroes- thank you for your service. I have no idea how you do it, but THANK YOU. :B) Do you just close your eyes and think of someone else or do you do the shock therapy thing? Does it hurt and does your insurance pay for it ? 

vZX0k1D.jpg

I guarantee you that girl has no problems getting Alphas or Betas. Not what I was picturing from the previous descriptions...

1 hour ago, Lorewarn said:

In what way was it scientific?

Counted all the women I estimated to be over 200 lbs- then counted the full number of gals in the room. I should have had a scale at the beginning of the cake line- because almost all of them hit that disgusting stuff up at least once.  The experts say 60% of our Nebraska gals are overweight or obese, with about 30% being obese. Unfortunately this group had a few more than that. 

There was food at this event- so that could have skewed the data a bit. I didn't have a control group- but you can go to many places and see similar results. For the most part our local gals love that bad food and hate exercising. 

If you travel a bunch it's very noticeable- especially if you go to France- Netherlands- Italy. Heck even NYC, South Florida and Denver for that matter. It's a lifestyle defect. 

https://dhhs.ne.gov/Title V Documents/2_Obesity_MCH_Assessment.pdf

2 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

I guarantee you that girl has no problems getting Alphas or Betas. Not what I was picturing from the previous descriptions...

If you think that's nice, you're part of the problem. 46B-42-56 I realize this is Nebraska, but cmon man, really? She has no large goiters, but double chin, GIANT sagging arms, gut etc.  If she is supposed to be hot- then that may be the problem- extremely low standards. No self respected- not in prison alpha is going to chasing that down.  :cheers

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, Nebraska55fan said:

Counted all the women I estimated to be over 200 lbs- then counted the full number of gals in the room. I should have had a scale at the beginning of the cake line- because almost all of them hit that disgusting stuff up at least once.  The experts say 60% of our Nebraska gals are overweight or obese, with about 30% being obese. Unfortunately this group had a few more than that. 

There was food at this event- so that could have skewed the data a bit. I didn't have a control group- but you can go to many places and see similar results. For the most part our local gals love that bad food and hate exercising. 

If you travel a bunch it's very noticeable- especially if you go to France- Netherlands- Italy. Heck even NYC and Denver for that matter. It's a lifestyle defect. 

https://dhhs.ne.gov/Title V Documents/2_Obesity_MCH_Assessment.pdf

Do you have the numbers of women over 200 lbs and the total number of women int he room? Did you write them down or anything? Curious what the percentage was based on your scientific approach.

17 minutes ago, Lorewarn said:

Do you have the numbers of women over 200 lbs and the total number of women int he room? Did you write them down or anything? Curious what the percentage was based on your scientific approach.

It was right at 2/3 so right where all of the studies show Nebraska women at. I concur with their findings. Now the guys weren't a whole lot better- in the 50% range or so- some mastadons of our own on the men's side. But pale in comparison to the women. 

Like when they declare national disaster areas after a storm- Nebraska and some of our surrounding states should be declared a national disaster emergency for obesity in women. 2/3 seems way out of control.  That is something I could get behind. FEMA could come in and set up camps, required exercise, restrict the importation of mac and cheese, ice cream, pastas etc Worth a pilot project. 

Can’t locate the video clip, but always remember this declaration from the SS in Summer Catch -

“Excuse me! I need it to be known that I like a big girl. In fact, a large, zaftig, voluptuous, full-figured, big-boned, massive-assive honey, that is what gets me going. I like fat women and they like me. Anybody got a problem with that? Big girls need love too, baby.”

• Plus1 3

5 minutes ago, skers83 said:

OK. Maybe Nebraska has some big girls but have you been to Iowa lately. OMG!!!

If they want to be obese- that's their deal no worries. However please have the decency to not go to the beach and wear swimwear. Took my son to Branched Oak- wanted something close, fished a little etc. Went over to the beach and must have been half a dozen gals there over 300 lbs in swimsuits. THought I had gotten that out of long term memory- sadly no it seems.  

50 minutes ago, Nebraska55fan said:

If you think that's nice, you're part of the problem. 46B, 42, 56 I realize this is Nebraska, but cmon man, really? She has no large goiters, but double chin, GIANT sagging arms, gut etc.  If she is supposed to be hot- then that may be the problem- extremely low standards. No self respected- not in prison alpha is going to chasing that down.  :cheers

Maybe that's it...:D

:cheers

• Plus1 1

Went to Sea World Texas recently with kids- they have a 300 lb weight limit for some of the water slides. Signs are all over the place. They have scale you have to get on. Couldn't believe all the big gals who had to walk back down because they weighed over 300- most with big smile- grins walking past all the lines and their men walking right behind. WITDH?