2021 Fall Camp Notes - Offensive Line

17 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Martinez being pressured lines up with what I saw rewatching the game. Everyone is b!^@hing about back foot throws, but almost all of those he had somebody with in 1 or 2 yards closing into him. All these morons here wanna say he sucks and can't make throws, but he did ok for being under duress all game. Our line is not good once again. Yes Adrian needs to make quicker decisions, but he's not getting any help from the guys up front either.

I agree.  This is why I like to go back and watch the game another time.  I get all excited or upset during the game and think one way....then I go back and watch and think.....dang....I didn't see that.

Coaches rewatch games multiple times for a reason.

16 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I agree.  This is why I like to go back and watch the game another time.  I get all excited or upset during the game and think one way....then I go back and watch and think.....dang....I didn't see that.

Coaches rewatch games multiple times for a reason.

I wish I had the time (I love rewatching games) to actually record/grade out blocking. Seems like it's never the same guy play-to-play, but every play we have a guy missing or not sustaining blocks. 1 or 2 more seconds on a block and plays for no gain could have been 1st downs or TDs.

It's like a broken record at this point. Same complaints I had in year one. I said it in the Who Needs To Go thread; the players change but the issues and coaches are still the same 

• Plus1 1