Big 10/PAC-12/ACC Alliance

2 hours ago, nic said:

I hope the announcement is interesting. And what is the fate of the BIG12? Try and Hang on like the Big East did?

1 hour ago, GSG said:

Who???

Big East Survivor.  The last teams to 'leave' collected buyouts from the schools that left early.  Since the company is going bust anyway, the only question is do they want to collect severance pay or not?

7 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Another tweet from Adam (I think) suggested the PAC 12 is driving this thing. I suppose that's fine, but I was really hoping Warren was behind it all. A move of competence, or genius out of him would of been nice to see.

Of course. It makes sense that the weakest conference would be driving it. 

30 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Of course. It makes sense that the weakest conference would be driving it. 

That's part of my point. The B1G should easily carry the biggest stick out of those three conferences. If the B1G wanted to, they could probably pick apart both conferences through realignment. Why is Warren not leading here?  I don't know how you get rid of commissioners, but....

• Mavric changed the title to Big 10/PAC-12/ACC Alliance
25 minutes ago, Crusader Husker said:

So, there are going to say we all like each other a lot.  I we are going to meet at the local burger place for shakes on Friday night and hang out?  Cool....

From what the PSU AD said we are not expecting much detail because they don't have any. Funny how Rittenberg hyped it and then backed off.