2021 Fall Camp Notes - Defensive Backs

Word is Tyreke Johnson missed some time in fall camp due to a positive COVID test.  But that also may have helped push others to get vaccinated and get our numbers up.  But that might have been why his name wasn't showing up as much for a bit.

However, he seems to be back as well and I've seen a subtle hint that he may be the other CB1 tomorrow.

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Word is Tyreke Johnson missed some time in fall camp due to a positive COVID test.  But that also may have helped push others to get vaccinated and get our numbers up.  But that might have been why his name wasn't showing up as much for a bit.

However, he seems to be back as well and I've seen a subtle hint that he may be the other CB1 tomorrow.

Kinda quietly the 2nd highest recruit we've had in the online era by the 247 composite, behind Marlon Lucky. Got to take it with a grain of salt as a transfer (Hunter Johnson at NW is in the same ballpark and I expect pretty much nothing from him), but he is a talented dude. I like Newsome and Clark too, but I feel a lot better about corner depth with the battle between those 3. 

• Plus1 3