Managing the QB Room

1 hour ago, J-MAGIC said:

Outside of Greg Bell, every transfer people love to bring up has done exactly nothing impressive at their new schools (FWIW I think Wandale and JD will have very good seasons this year so they'll probably be added to the list). 

JD had 5 catches for 56 yards last year.  

Wandale may have a very good year- JD- very doubtful. 

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, Nebraska55fan said:

JD had 5 catches for 56 yards last year.  

Wandale may have a very good year- JD- very doubtful. 

JD had a season ending injury after 3 games.  He barely had a chance to find his way in their offense.  Gary Patterson is speaking highly of him this fall so I believe he will have a much better season this year.

• Plus1 1

24 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

JD had a season ending injury after 3 games.  He barely had a chance to find his way in their offense.  Gary Patterson is speaking highly of him this fall so I believe he will have a much better season this year.

He may but hes playing behind their top guy with over 30 catches and they have a great punt returner too. He will play a backup role- but better than 56 total yards= sure why not, thats not much of a stretch.

5 hours ago, Nebraska55fan said:

Im still waiting for you to answer how Smothers threw all those passes against the first teamers on the reds- at the game you said you watched. But obviously didnt

And even after having it pointed out that you keep accusing me of saying things I didn't say, you continue to accuse me of said things.  I guess just ignoring that like you ignore anything else that doesn't fit your agenda.

• Thanks 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1