2021 Alternate Jerseys

*Looks at Tweet* 

*me* Well s***, time to load up the ole' Truckster and head to Linc--

*wife* Didn't we just get back from Lincoln?

*me* Shhhhhhh...don't worry your pretty little head over that. 

*wife* But the kids have sch--

*me* Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2

58 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I don't disagree, but I absolutely hate the fake "patriotism" that "USA alternate uni's" bring.  I hate it when MLB does it for Memorial Day/4th of July.  It's lame when Northwestern has a stars and stripes N on their helmet.  It's dumb when the NFL has their coaches wear militarized gear on the sidelines in November.  It's just lame overall and pandering to people's own sense of patriotism.

Yeah, I agree.  I just forgot to include the proper emoji at the end.  ;)

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

To be fair, that can probably be said about the majority of the alternates we've had so far so.....

Personally I think the last few years Adidas has really nailed it.

The Blackshirt ones were great and appropriately simple, the '97 throwbacks looked great and clean, the 2018 OLD school throwbacks were divisive but I loved them, and the 2016 aways at Northwestern while busy and cheap looking were pretty decent.

Did we even wear the away blackshirt uniforms last year? I can't remember.

2 minutes ago, Lorewarn said:

Personally I think the last few years Adidas has really nailed it.

The Blackshirt ones were great and appropriately simple, the '97 throwbacks looked great and clean, the 2018 OLD school throwbacks were divisive but I loved them, and the 2016 aways at Northwestern while busy and cheap looking were pretty decent.

Did we even wear the away blackshirt uniforms last year? I can't remember.

So out of those four two of them were throwbacks.  Nothing wrong with that but takes basically no creativity on their part.  

That's been my complaint.  The best ones are the ones they really didn't have to do anything to come up with.  I agree with your other two choices but it's been more miss than hit when they haven't just copied something from the past.