Nebraska Announcement Coming Tomorrow? (Dan Lusk news)

Just now, hskrfan4life said:

damn. Some of you are just hateful. I'm interested in seeing it. don't have to wish the worse for people.

I don't think any of us is wishing the worst for him, I hope he and his family are healthy and well and that all is good for them. 

I think people were just expecting more. 

I hope he has a great day.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, hskrfan4life said:

damn. Some of you are just hateful. I'm interested in seeing it. don't have to wish the worse for people.

This is a bad PR move for Nebraska. We gain nothing by dunking on the Big Ten over last season, and stand to further alienate ourselves from the conference. 

• Plus1 2

But I'm in on the hatred too. Even if this is good for the University and the B1G will hate it I hope it fails.

Whatever it is, I hope he/it fails miserably, it’s already gotten more attention than it deserves.

The thing is none of you even know this guys or have spoken to him. I have, he's a great person, he teaches classes in law. And yet just because it's something you don't want or it "can't live up to the hype" it's idiotic. 

Don't be a douch just to be a douche.

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, knapplc said:

This is a bad PR move for Nebraska. We gain nothing by dunking on the Big Ten over last season, and stand to further alienate ourselves from the conference. 

i didn't watch the video....is Nebraska working with this guy?   i assume from the comments he is working alone hoping to reap $$$ from husker fans.

3 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Exactly. 

Plus, I don't think there is some huge plot to uncover here. Things didn't "add up" because B1G leadership was simply bad, inconsistent, and incompetent. 

Not allowing Nebraska to schedule a replacement game for Wisconsin because of different COVID protocols of the opposing team, but simultaneously being okay with sending teams to bowl games, is just stupid. No plot necessary. Chalk it up to bad leadership in a difficult situation and put this to bed. 

• Plus1 4

I have never been a fan of sweeping things under the rug.  People made mistakes/bad decisions.  They need to be held accountable for those and bringing everything into the open does that to some degree.  There needs to be motivation to not screw up in the future so I am in support of the project.  That said, I wouldn't donate any money and I'm guessing this guy is motivated by money rather than justice. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

I have never been a fan of sweeping things under the rug.  People made mistakes/bad decisions.  They need to be held accountable for those and bringing everything into the open does that to some degree.  There needs to be motivation to not screw up in the future so I am in support of the project.  That said, I wouldn't donate any money and I'm guessing this guy is motivated by money rather than justice. 

I think the best solution to the bold is to replace Kevin Warren. If this film brings that about without making Nebraska look bad, all the better. 

I think there's legitimate reason to worry that this will come off poorly for Nebraska, and we just don't need any more self-inflicted wounds, either nationally or within our conference. 

• Plus1 2