Nebraska Announcement Coming Tomorrow? (Dan Lusk news)

This whole thing is utter stupidity.  Curious what exactly he expects to change even if this deranged project actually tells a coherent story.

And for those saying dont worry the university isnt connected to this, the first post i saw on google was his post yesterday decked out in husker gear.... whether tied or not, its a horrendous look.  Hope the juice is worth the squeeze on this one because from my view i see a whole lot of stupidity and wasted effort for very little upside

image.png.6106bd764f8bc45b586f3b8dfe8dcbac.png

• Plus1 2
Just now, gossamorharpy said:

This whole thing is utter stupidity.  Curious what exactly he expects to change even if this deranged project actually tells a coherent story.

And for those saying dont worry the university isnt connected to this, the first post i saw on google was his post yesterday decked out in husker gear.... whether tied or not, its a horrendous look.  Hope the juice is worth the squeeze on this one because from my view i see a whole lot of stupidity and wasted effort for very little upside

image.png.6106bd764f8bc45b586f3b8dfe8dcbac.png

This photo is from last year, during the whole debacle, he was one of the few who was behind us. Us, Nebraska fans on twitter called him an honorary Husker fan and they sent him and his family some Husker gear.

But keep on keepin on

• Plus1 3
Just now, hskrfan4life said:

This photo is from last year, during the whole debacle, he was one of the few who was behind us. Us, Nebraska fans on twitter called him an honorary Husker fan and they sent him and his family some Husker gear.

But keep on keepin on

we get it bro, u know the guy, u took a class with him, cool story... doesnt mean this isn't a dumb story 2.5 weeks before the season kick off that is ripe for ridicule and no run way for anything positive coming out of it.

big10 and Kevin W was a cluster F last year, no doubt, but it was a year ago. I dont care, I just want football and i want this conference and this school to stop tripping over itself.  

Specially considering the "hype train" the past few days leading up to it just smells like a s#!tty PR stint for an even more s#!tty premise.  

• Plus1 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, gossamorharpy said:

we get it bro, u know the guy, u took a class with him, cool story... doesnt mean this isn't a dumb story 2.5 weeks before the season kick off that is ripe for ridicule and no run way for anything positive coming out of it.

big10 and Kevin W was a cluster F last year, no doubt, but it was a year ago. I dont care, I just want football and i want this conference and this school to stop tripping over itself.  

Specially considering the "hype train" the past few days leading up to it just smells like a s#!tty PR stint for an even more s#!tty premise.  

I know, I'm just correcting you is all. and obviously you cared enough to search him. I don't think a movie that a sports lawyer not affiliated with the University of Nebraska is going to cause the school to trip over itself. Hell, we don't need anyone to do it, we do it ourselves. I'm sorry you feel this way my good sir.

• Plus1 4
1 minute ago, hskrfan4life said:

I know, I'm just correcting you is all. and obviously you cared enough to search him. I don't think a movie that a sports lawyer not affiliated with the University of Nebraska is going to cause the school to trip over itself. Hell, we don't need anyone to do it, we do it ourselves. I'm sorry you feel this way my good sir.

I actually didnt care enough to search him until I saw this thread get 6 pages worth of posts in a few hours and clicked on the broken twitter link that was posted above. 

I, too, have confidence that the university wont get tripped up by this so long as they come out and basically distance themselves from it asap.  Again, whether they''re officially tied or not (they are not) 99% of people casually following this will see the husker logos ,know the background of last year, and pile on this team.

• Plus1 1