Nebraska Announcement Coming Tomorrow? (Dan Lusk news)

12 hours ago, teachercd said:

This is a 30 for 30.  In 15 years people will look back at this with a lot of different reactions.  I think it is a great idea.

I also think everyone that posts here would watch it.

Good lord, they cancelled basketball tournaments at halftime!

Don't let your stupid politics get in the way of a story that is still being told.

I thought we were supposed to get a 30 for 30 for the 90s Huskers and then ESPN canceled it.  ESPN is a gluten for giving NU the psych!

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, PasstheDamnBallGuy said:

I mean I get what you are saying but do you think ESPN, the product of one of the most money hungry entities on the planet, is doing 30 for 30s just cause they want to get the truth out there? Can documentaries only be made by people who refuse to make any money from it?

Of course ESPN is looking to make money.. from advertising and creating strong content to get more viewers.

This guy is basically pandering to an audience to get a quick buck when I dont think he really has much to offer true insight.

I am well aware that everything(mostly) is driven by money. 

33 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

EzySSptX0AMLk2X.jpg

And? The Big Ten is a much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much...

*breathes*

...much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much,  better conference than the SEC, and we are routinely at the top of it. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2
20 hours ago, teachercd said:

This is a 30 for 30.  In 15 years people will look back at this with a lot of different reactions.  I think it is a great idea.

I also think everyone that posts here would watch it.

Good lord, they cancelled basketball tournaments at halftime!

Don't let your stupid politics get in the way of a story that is still being told.

Well our story is how Notre Dame led the way to the 2020 football season.  So far no one has really disputed that our ND 'Savvy' Jack Swarbrick was on the phones trying to work out a way to play. 

• Oh Yeah! 1

5 hours ago, Minnesota_husker said:

Of course ESPN is looking to make money.. from advertising and creating strong content to get more viewers.

This guy is basically pandering to an audience to get a quick buck when I dont think he really has much to offer true insight.

I am well aware that everything(mostly) is driven by money. 

ESPN doesnt care whether the content is strong or not. They will air anything that makes money. If they cared about content they wouldn't employ a bunch of hot take generators like Stephen A Smith.

• Plus1 2
9 hours ago, PasstheDamnBallGuy said:

ESPN doesnt care whether the content is strong or not. They will air anything that makes money. If they cared about content they wouldn't employ a bunch of hot take generators like Stephen A Smith.

Hot take generators that make a lot of money is strong content...

On 8/12/2021 at 4:59 PM, PasstheDamnBallGuy said:

I disagree when it comes to the 30/30 or E60 series and that is what I was talking about. They want to make money, but I also think they spend a lot of money to make sure the content/story is told correctly. The series is tremendously well done and they have also chosen some unpopular or unknown sports to highlight.

10 hours ago, Minnesota_husker said:

I disagree when it comes to the 30/30 or E60 series and that is what I was talking about. They want to make money, but I also think they spend a lot of money to make sure the content/story is told correctly. The series is tremendously well done and they have also chosen some unpopular or unknown sports to highlight.

That's a good point those do seem to be well done. Doubt we will see one on the Miss St Ole Miss recruiting scandal but we can't expect that much.  I just think overall if those didn't make money ESPN would not hesitate to cut them whether they are well done or not.