Nebraska & Coach Frost under NCAA investigation

9 minutes ago, jaws said:

It is always fun when you see Brett tweeting about your team. :bang

I saw some other rumors floating around but I just figure it is off season message board talk. 

I had an old man come up to me at my local Hyvee the other day spewing off rumors about Frost and his wife and how the program was in trouble because I was wearing a Husker shirt and all I could do was nod in agreement so he’d finish and leave me alone

• Plus1 1

10 minutes ago, Blackshirt_Simonsen said:

I had an old man come up to me at my local Hyvee the other day spewing off rumors about Frost and his wife and how the program was in trouble.

I have heard this on several occasions lately from sperate parties that are more in the know if the program. I'm no insider, but this seems like a bigger issues for the team/Scotts future than the BS analysts thing. Could be bad news if true. 

• Plus1 2
46 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

I highly disagree that the rule is idiotic. The number of workouts and activities athletes attend is already high. 

If you want to treat them as professionals pay them like professionals or STFU.

Yeah.....basketball can work out all summer long.  But, God forbid an analyst takes a few players on special teams to a local HS and works with them.

3 minutes ago, KC Sker said:

I have heard this on several occasions lately from sperate parties that are more in the know if the program. I'm no insider, but this seems like a bigger issues for the team/Scotts future than the BS analysts thing. Could be bad news if true. 

Yea I looked into it to see if it was true and I had a coworker who heard the rumor as well. There’s also another forum that has some interesting takes on it. Where there’s smoke, there’s usually fire but let’s hope not with these rumors.

13 minutes ago, Blackshirt_Simonsen said:

I had an old man come up to me at my local Hyvee the other day spewing off rumors about Frost and his wife and how the program was in trouble because I was wearing a Husker shirt and all I could do was nod in agreement so he’d finish and leave me alone

Do we need to reopen Rumorville?

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, KC Sker said:

Yea I was also hearing some things about this and agree with you.  Those kind of distractions could be a much bigger issue than what we're reading about today...

• Plus1 1