Nebraska & Coach Frost under NCAA investigation

3 minutes ago, knapplc said:

It was interesting that Frost made a point to say that everything they did, they did with the knowledge/blessing of the administration.

Yeah and it looked like Alberts was really hoping to be the one to answer that question before Scott could speak to that question. Have a feeling Trev really wanted to field that one.

28 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Then let other school's fans do it.  Why do it as a fan of this program and only make them more well known to other fans?

I certainly agree there is no need to indulge in any of the details of it.  I only acknowledged that those rumors would be much more damaging if any were proved to be true. 

2 minutes ago, Farms said:

I certainly agree there is no need to indulge in any of the details of it.  I only acknowledged that those rumors would be much more damaging if any were proved to be true. 

Name a coach anywhere in college football and I can find a rumor about him.  Nothing positive can come from rumors- especially ones created by our own fan base because those somehow are regarded with more credibility.  In todays twitter happy world, every sneaky backstabbing snivel of a "reporter" is constantly looking for their next sound bite.  It's honestly disgusting.  

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, Undone said:

Yeah and it looked like Alberts was really hoping to be the one to answer that question before Scott could speak to that question. Have a feeling Trev really wanted to field that one.

That would be consistent with a “throw Moos under the bus” defense. (Rightly or wrongly).

55 minutes ago, Undone said:

Yes.  And the reason(s) for Moos leaving/Trev hired seem to be embedded in Trev's remarks.

• Plus1 1