Nebraska & Coach Frost under NCAA investigation

11 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

I thought it was weird McMurphy's NCAA source specifically referenced a suspension.  Any previous cases to reference? Would it be like a self imposed one game? Would it be imposed by the NCAA? Would the university have to do it until the investigation is over (the NCAA takes f#&%ing forever to do anything)?

Maybe frosty has to sit out for a half in game one and we elect to do it in the 2nd half and actually see adjustments and a coherent offensive strategy for 4 quarters for a change

1 minute ago, gossamorharpy said:

Maybe frosty has to sit out for a half in game one and we elect to do it in the 2nd half and actually see adjustments and a coherent offensive strategy for 4 quarters for a change

In regards to this, does anyone know for a fact he doesn't make adjustments? People said the same thing about Pelini but he did better in the 2nd half of games more than some care to remember. I'm just wondering if there is anything out there to prove this or just something people say now?

• Plus1 4
1 hour ago, Savage Husker said:

Who is back stabbing? 

IMO, college football depends on winning and that will cure any of these allegations brought to light. The story is just one big salacious round of telephone, to which the “issues” are drummed up. 

If there’s something more then I’ll listen, but for now I don’t think they recruits or coaches they’d want to bring it would care, and in fact they can use this to weed people out. It’s just as good to know who to keep away from your program as it is to bring in. 

Bill Moos allowed a story to be published - on the condition that he's retired - that throws Frost under the bus. Accusations that Frost denied today.

They're publicly blaming each other. This is a bad look. There is no way to spin this as a positive, although the effort to do so is admirable. 

• Thanks 1