Nebraska & Coach Frost under NCAA investigation

25 minutes ago, UniversalMartin said:

Sooo...going with the " I'd rather be fishing" wardrobe...you do you.

I mean this is some bs...but come on Frost...church it up..a bit...maybe a tuxedo t shirt?

Morphing into Bo. 

I wish he could get Bo’s record. 

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, NebraskaHarry said:

I see a few more folks came on to show how much their panties are in a wad. Dumb investigation.

Couldn’t agree more. This will amount to nothing. The Frost hater spew it one way and media will try to get ad revenue out of it.  This is how we stay relevant  now. 

And it’s not like anyone was sexually assaulted. 

• Plus1 3
10 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

Couldn’t agree more. This will amount to nothing. The Frost hater spew it one way and media will try to get ad revenue out of it.  This is how we stay relevant  now. 

And it’s not like anyone was sexually assaulted. 

You’ve been out since May, so I thought I’d let you know that sexual assault isn’t a NCAA violation anymore.

• Plus1 2

Yeah... this doesn't mean a whole lot to me. It's making headlines because of keywords "Nebraska," "NCAA," and "violations." All in all, even if they're guilty, there isn't a lot that's going to come of it that will significantly impact the trajectory of the team. The penalties for something like this would probably be more moderate in nature.

They didn't pay recruits. They're not covering up sexual assault. It's certainly a dumb situation but other than that...  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Plus1 5
5 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

JFC, some of y’all need to chill before you sprain something. This is the nothing in a nothingburger. An analyst might have talked to a player. BFD. Some players might have lifted off site. BFD. Do a little reading on things that have transpired at Baylor, Penn St, LSU and grow a perspective. OMG!!! The team wants to get better. And some of you so called “fans” are lighting the torches? Gimme a friggin break

I think most of the frustration, at least from me, comes from Frost's (and his program's) inability to get out of his own way. Even if this is small potatoes, if you drop enough of them on the floor it makes a f#&%ing mess. 

He's just gotta win now. Go 8-4, win a bowl game to make it 9-4, and nobody cares about this NCAA stuff, or the Oklahoma drama.

• Plus1 3

14 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

I think most of the frustration, at least from me, comes from Frost's (and his program's) inability to get out of his own way. Even if this is small potatoes, if you drop enough of them on the floor it makes a f#&%ing mess. 

He's just gotta win now. Go 8-4, win a bowl game to make it 9-4, and nobody cares about this NCAA stuff, or the Oklahoma drama.

He just had to win before this BS broke too.  Problem is people have short memories. There’s already a contingent that wants him replaced and they’re gonna b!^@h about every little thing until they get their way and the program has to start over for a 6th time in 20 some years. Too many haven’t learned a f#&%ing thing I guess.

Don’t forget, this is the same fanbase that almost succeeded in running off TO. Greatest fans my a$$.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 4
22 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

He just had to win before this BS broke too.  Problem is people have short memories. There’s already a contingent that wants him replaced and they’re gonna b!^@h about every little thing until they get their way and the program has to start over for a 6th time in 20 some years. Too many haven’t learned a f#&%ing thing I guess.

Don’t forget, this is the same fanbase that almost succeeded in running off TO. Greatest fans my a$$.

Yeah, it's a large fan base. A passionate one. There's going to be stuff like that. I think we're as good/loyal as they come.

There are people who want Frost gone, but it isn't without valid reason. He's been awful, thus far. And seems to botch every opportunity, at every turn. I like Frost, and want it to work with him as much as anyone. But, he's been a, almost, complete failure so far. And I hate that for him, by the way. He wants it as bad as anyone, I'm sure.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
52 minutes ago, lo country said:

All the sports radio guys on ESPN via SirriusXm were saying what a joke this is.  How great NU football was and how the football world is better when we are winning.  How great the fans are.  How we physically abused/broke teams in the 90's.......Really didn't hear many condemning NU..... 

To be fair the radio show was, "GBR..remember when!" 106.8 I live in Central Nebraska radio...

Lol...honestly that's good to hear though,....cause F this bs