Favorite restaurant meal?

@teachercd's post got me thinking about this.  I'm getting ready to head back to Vegas which means I'm going to be going full on glutton mode.  I have a couple of places out there that I hit up each time for specific dishes.  I'll start with a few of mine, sadly some of these places aren't around anymore.

Vegas:

Grand Lux Cafe (basically a Cheesecake Factory offshoot) used to have a short rib sloppy joe sandwich that was absolutely incredible.  

Chada, unbelievable Thai restaurant that was in a basic looking strip mall.  I still have dreams about the crispy duck panang curry 

• Plus1 1

Ok I'll add a couple from NW Ark:

NW Ark is a couple of hours from Tulsa. It has boomed (due to Walmart being based there & U of Ark) in the past 2 decades. 

Bentonville:  Table Mesa (Downtown) - Curry Chicken Burrito  - best burrito I've ever had.  Thai influenced using Thai yellow curry.

Springdale & Fayetteville:  AQ Chicken House (2 locations)- been around since 1947 or so.  Presidents eat there.   Best fried chicken ever.- IMHO.  The chicken comes in 3 different modes:  Over the Coals, Cast Iron  Skillet pan fried, or SC Honey BQ.  I can never decide so I get the platter with all 3:D.  Yes they have the healthy baked and skinless version but why bother?? This is a nice 'sit down' large place - not a KFC want-to-be.  I've hoped for years they'd open up one in Tulsa as a lot of Tulsa people  go there to eat.  I've bumped into friends from Tulsa there several times. 

Yes there are great places in Tulsa but food always seems to taste better and be more memorable when you are on a trip.  Even a short day or weekend trip like we take to NW Ark.

• Plus1 2

One of my favorite comfort food dishes is chicken fried chicken, I absolutely love it.  There used to be a handful of places here in Omaha that served it but sadly, they are going by the wayside.  Upstream Brewing Co in Omaha used to have a dynamite version with smashed potatoes that was awesome.  Richie's was a great hole in the wall chicken place that has sadly closed and same thing with Jack & Mary's.  I know Le Peep has it but something about chicken friend chicken at breakfast doesn't sit right with me haha.  I did notice that Charleston's of all places now has it and my brother says it is quite good so I'm hopeful.

• Oh Yeah! 1

This is a tough one because I don't really eat at sit places all that often so it is hard to think of something I would order often.

Loose Moose, in Omaha, used to have awesome lunch deals.  5 dollars for lunch and we would hit that up over the summer.  The philly cheesesteak was really good.

• Plus1 2