Illinois Week Pressers

Mavric

4 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

Do we know our team vaccination rate?  Could the B10’s forfeit policy be making him campy. And is it up to the team to decide to forfeit? 

it’s almost to late to get vaxed now. 

Think it’s supposed to come out tonight.

26 minutes ago, Crusader Husker said:

Husker Nation is edgy, I like it!  We have been hitting each other for weeks.  Time to beat on someone else!  Time to get some BERT HATE GOING!!!!!!!!!!

This is the ugliest I’ve ever seen the pre-season attitude by everyone so I think we’re going to win the conference and may be a playoff dark horse! 

• Oh Yeah! 5
Just now, krc1995 said:

This is the ugliest I’ve ever seen the pre-season attitude by everyone so I think we’re going to win the conference and may be a playoff dark horse! 

I do agree with you, the players just seem ready, but intense in a good way. I have been feeling this could be a really good year also, super excited for Saturday!

• Plus1 1
9 minutes ago, runningblind said:

I'm going to go get some No Man's Land jerky for the game,  best I've found.  No sugar and the drier kind but great flavor.

I like the Jack links keto jerky. I’m not doing keto but I dislike the sweet taste of the original. The regular jerky is also too wet. Give me the driest, oldest piece of jerky you got. The kind you have to really gnaw at that reveals the stringy & white sinew pieces as you tear it apart

/Out of context thread here I come! 

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, caveman99 said:

I do agree with you, the players just seem ready, but intense in a good way. I have been feeling this could be a really good year also, super excited for Saturday!

I was surprised to hear the attitudes of their presser in contrast to Frosts’.  They sound ready to roll.  Even more than what I would expect. 

I guess Scotty doesn’t have anymore smoke to blow up our arses. Time to play a game. 

Frost was surly.  I could care less.  The continued questions about the vax rate, the potential leak in the ivory tower, the ncaa investigation, going into year 4 with a 12-20record,  I am surprised he still has pressers.  Illinois this Sat might be the most important game of the Frost era.  So much riding on this game.  So much pressure.  I hope this team comes out and simply stomps a mud hole in their a$$ and walk it dry.    

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2
1 hour ago, Decked said:

I like the Jack links keto jerky. I’m not doing keto but I dislike the sweet taste of the original. The regular jerky is also too wet. Give me the driest, oldest piece of jerky you got. The kind you have to really gnaw at that reveals the stringy & white sinew pieces as you tear it apart

/Out of context thread here I come! 

You really need to try the kind I mentioned then. It's excellent.  I bet Illinois fans would even like it. (Totally back on topic)

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1
Just now, B.B. Hemingway said:

Judging from Twitter, it appears Frost hurt the media's attention today. ;)

There are idiots saying stupid stuff yo media people. At the same time, there some media people who are being stupid and defensive too. 

I don’t think any question was inappropriate. But, when you ask the same friggen question 4 times, expect a more rough answer. Then get over it if you get pushback from fans. 

Your job is to ask questions and get answers. Stop being a snowflake if you get pushback.  

• Plus1 2