Illinois Week Pressers

Mavric

4 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

There are idiots saying stupid stuff yo media people. At the same time, there some media people who are being stupid and defensive too. 

I don’t think any question was inappropriate. But, when you ask the same friggen question 4 times, expect a more rough answer. Then get over it if you get pushback from fans. 

Your job is to ask questions and get answers. Stop being a snowflake if you get pushback.  

Yeah, a whole lot of sensitivity on

the Twitter machine this evening. Mitch Sherman needs to step away from it for the night.

• Plus1 2

Just now, B.B. Hemingway said:

Yeah, a whole lot of sensitoon the Twitter machine this evening. Mitch Sherman needs to step away from it for the night.

Guessing a lot of the comments are influenced by a few beers and Monday night football.  Watching Trevor it almost feels like watching a college game.  I'm ready for Saturday

13 minutes ago, Decked said:

Mitch Sherman is kind of a cry baby. He tries so hard to be the most relevant Nebraska media member and it often backfires. 

I was probably to young to remember his OWH days (especially living out of state), but he's a long way down the pecking order of writers/radio guys I go out of my way to get their content. He's above whoever the guys are at Husker Max, I guess (no offense). :D

• Haha 2

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

Nobody is mad. But, it seems like a few are trying to make the shortness of it a story, when it’s not. 

Again, it might be that I wasn't glued to social media today, but I saw little-to-none of that. The only times I saw anyone in the actual media get defensive was when fans went at them first. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

I'll ask again: who in the media is mad about Frost's press conference today? 

The "winky" face was meant to signal some sarcasm. It's likely none of them are mad about it, but there's been a full helping of sensitivity out of the media this evening. Nick Bahe caught some from a few fellow members.

• Fire 1
2 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

The "winky" face was meant to signal some sarcasm. It's likely none of them are mad about it, but there's been a full helping of sensitivity out of the media this evening. Nick Bahe caught some from a few fellow members.

It's been a day, both online and IRL, so I apologize for the missed sarcasm. 

Oh, and I'm always Team "Take Shots at Nick Bahe". 

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

It’s not worth going back and looking for tweets or quotes. Everyone just needs to move on. 

We really need Saturday here in the worst way. And we need Saturday to go good. 

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1