Locks of the Weak

7 hours ago, GSG said:

MGM gave me 55 bucks in free bets so I put together a bunch of parlays. We'll see if any hit and I'll post em 

They keep giving you more free bets the more you lose too. I’ve learned that the hard way :lol: I am on the worst streak of my career. I’m running about 1 win out of every 6 or 7 bets. That’ll make your money disappear fast.

• Plus1 1

On 9/14/2021 at 5:26 PM, JJ Husker said:

1-2, 3-6 overall

Week 3

UCF -7 at Louisville

Coastal Carolina -13 at Buffalo

Cincinnati -3.5 at Indiana

1-2, 4-8 overall

Week 4

App State -7 at Marshall

Duke -13.5 at Kansas

Michigan -18.5 vs Rutgers

I thought there were 4 or 5 other strong plays this week as well. I’m sure I picked the wrong ones to go with :lol:

• Plus1 1

On 9/16/2021 at 8:31 AM, GSG said:

I think I had my N Illinois pick backwards, but doesn't matter. 2-1 last week. 4-5 on the year

Cincy -3.5

Bama -14.5

BYU +3.5 

f#&%ing Bama. One of my MGM parlays was Bama, Nebraska, and BYU to all cover. Didn't expect Ala-freaking-bama to be the one to let me down out of those three. 

My big odds parlay that I put in was N Illinois +27.5, A&M -30, Mich St +6, and Army -34. Odds were +1228 but obviously it didn't hit. Gotta stop taking N Illinois

2-1 last week, puts me at 6-6 on the year

Maryland -14.5

Iowa -23.5

Wyoming -29

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, GSG said:

f#&%ing Bama. One of my MGM parlays was Bama, Nebraska, and BYU to all cover. Didn't expect Ala-freaking-bama to be the one to let me down out of those three. 

My big odds parlay that I put in was N Illinois +27.5, A&M -30, Mich St +6, and Army -34. Odds were +1228 but obviously it didn't hit. Gotta stop taking N Illinois

I’m fairly annoyed with my gambling results so far this season. I have been losing about 80% to 90% of my CFB bets (which I generally feel pretty confident in) but I’ve been killing it on pro games. I lose a bunch on Saturday and get back to where I was on Sunday. I guess it’s good that I’m making it back up but I don’t feel I know Jack squat about the NFL. The sports books typically have the NFL lines figured out tighter than college games.  Anyway it’s kinda pissing me off.  Plus it’s doing me no good in this highly important HB contest :lol:

• Plus1 1

Let me know if this is a red flag

Louisville (2-1) at Florida State (0-3). 

Current line is Louisville -2. 

Is there some kind of ACC mafia?  I feel like FSU has pretty much checked out since the Jacksonville State game.  Last week they lost to Wake Forest 35-16. 

On the flip side, Louisville can put up points in a hurry, and has a dynamic dual threat QB.

I just don't understand these odds. I would feel better picking Louisville if they were ( -8 ) favorite lol.

2 hours ago, admo said:

Let me know if this is a red flag

Louisville (2-1) at Florida State (0-3). 

Current line is Louisville -2. 

Is there some kind of ACC mafia?  I feel like FSU has pretty much checked out since the Jacksonville State game.  Last week they lost to Wake Forest 35-16. 

On the flip side, Louisville can put up points in a hurry, and has a dynamic dual threat QB.

I just don't understand these odds. I would feel better picking Louisville if they were ( -8 ) favorite lol.

I don’t trust FSU to keep sucking the way they have. Louisville had a pretty big win as a 7 point dog at home vs UCF last week. They might be due for a let down. JMO

I don’t like the game so it’s probably money in the bank :lol:

• Thanks 1