Locks of the Weak

I'm not talking a lock here, that's not what I am saying. 

But for less than a pizza, my juice is Huskers 41-13.  Or 31-13.

I can't lock it here.  We just talking a pizza.

Huskers get out in front, and it's over for Minn.  Otherwise, the things you know not to trust will happen again. 

6 hours ago, admo said:

I'm not talking a lock here, that's not what I am saying. 

But for less than a pizza, my juice is Huskers 41-13.  Or 31-13.

I can't lock it here.  We just talking a pizza.

Huskers get out in front, and it's over for Minn.  Otherwise, the things you know not to trust will happen again. 

I feel like this is a huge game for PJ.  It does not take long for the shine to come off of a coach.  They sucked last season, he totally ruined the career of that RB, Tanner Morgan has gotten worse each year with PJ as coach.

They lose to a 31 point dog at home, they still need 3 wins to get to a bowl and could get blown out in a few games.

Not that he is on the hot seat but more that other schools that he might be interested in will soon forget about him.

• Plus1 1

1-2 on the year...pretty standard the 2 games I really liked did not even come close!

Army +14...whoever made Whisky's schedule is not doing them any favors

Oklahoma -13.5, I think Riley has seen the light and Williams will get the nod.  TCU potentially banged up.  Ooh just a report that saw Williams was taking the first team reps.  Load em up boys!

Baylor -6.5

Lean:

Rutgers -2.  Fun!

• Oh Yeah! 1

OMG this SDSU-SJSU game is horrible. The defenses appear halfway decent but mostly due to neither team having a lick of offensive ability. Brady Hoke may need to gravitate down another couple levels. 6-6 (4 FGs), 3 mins left :facepalm:

I take it back, the defenses are garbage too. SDSU is the worst 5-0 team Ive ever seen. Officiating has been terrible and the announcers are a joke. 

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1