Locks of the Weak

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

Amen!

I do like that PSU -23.  Illinois might not score. 

Yeah, it opened at -17. 

So apparently, Brandon Peters is out for Illinois.  BB isn't sure if qb will be sitkowski or a freshmen.

Gifford isn't ruled out for Penn State yet, but the top 2 backup qbs for them have been competing since the bye week.  Before gifford's "unknown injury - they won't tell" penn state was up on iowa 17-7.  They lost when qb2 took over.

So there's a lot of good story lines for this one.  It's homecoming for PSU, and they are wearing alternate uni's.  And coming off a bye week.  And they play ohio state next.  I suppose the line would have been a lot higher with gifford.  I think he won't play vs illinois.

I'm so confused lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, teachercd said:

CC/App St over 61.5

Wisconsin -3

SMU -13.5

12-12 on a year...not a loser, not a winner, a loser. 

I LOVE that SMU pick.  Other than a little struggle with option football (Navy), and now coming off a bye week, they've been pretty sneaky at scoring lots of points on offense.  I have them in a parlay with NCST (-3) beating Miami,FL chuckleshuffle

• Thanks 1

Also got a few ATS champs.  Seems crazy, but what you gonna do.

Pitt (Heisman QB candidate, real good offense + good defense) 4-1 ATS vs Clemson 0-5 ATS.  Pitt is favorite to win by 3.5 now (I took them at -3).  Not a dog, but to win by a FG+.....  wow!!.  I like it, let's see it.

Syracuse 3-4 on the year, playing at VaTech 3-3.  Except, Syracuse been on fire since replacing QB (offense) and is 6-1 ATS (5 straight).  VaTech is a power brand name, tough at home, and 2-3 ATS.  They just played Notre Dame and Pittsburgh back to back.  Probably exhausted, and feeling like Syracuse is a relief.  So I will gladly take Syracuse +3.5. (and their close game covers)

ACC is fun

6 hours ago, admo said:

Also got a few ATS champs.  Seems crazy, but what you gonna do.

Pitt (Heisman QB candidate, real good offense + good defense) 4-1 ATS vs Clemson 0-5 ATS.  Pitt is favorite to win by 3.5 now (I took them at -3).  Not a dog, but to win by a FG+.....  wow!!.  I like it, let's see it.

Syracuse 3-4 on the year, playing at VaTech 3-3.  Except, Syracuse been on fire since replacing QB (offense) and is 6-1 ATS (5 straight).  VaTech is a power brand name, tough at home, and 2-3 ATS.  They just played Notre Dame and Pittsburgh back to back.  Probably exhausted, and feeling like Syracuse is a relief.  So I will gladly take Syracuse +3.5. (and their close game covers)

ACC is fun

I feel like that Pitt game is one that Pitt should win but then I also think they are not ready to win a game like that.  I have a hard time seeing them go 6-1.  That is the only thing that feels off to me on that game.

• Plus1 1
On 10/13/2021 at 7:53 AM, GSG said:

1-2 last week. 10-11 on the year :facepalm: (thanks for rubbing it in @admo )

Mich St -4.5 

Nebraska -3.5

Florida -10.5 

1-2 AGAIN. 11-13 on the year. 

struggle-bus.gif

Coastal Carolina -5.5 at App State

NC St -3 at Miami

BYU -4.5 at Washington St

• Haha 3