Updated Face Covering Policy In Effect Through September 30

6 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

Well I think the post you're referring to was arguing about the effectiveness of wearing a mask to prevent from receiving, which I don't know much about, but the primary use of a mask is to protect from spreading, and there's a very easy way to test the effectiveness.

Take a swig of water and spit it out with as much force as you can. Now, do the same thing with a mask on and see how much less volume and distance you get on your water spray.

Another way to test it is see if you can breathe without a mask, then put it on if you can still breathe through it, it doesn't work

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
11 minutes ago, ndobney said:

Another way to test it is see if you can breathe without a mask, then put it on if you can still breathe through it, it doesn't work

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?view=detail&mid=D727F86647F6F881B593D727F86647F6F881B593&q=nathan fillion memes&shtp=GetUrl&shid=7591e615-e645-4a01-9dc2-8e6708dcc8d4&shtk=bmF0aGFuIGZpbGxpb24%3D&shdk=U3BlZWNobGVzcyA6KQ%3D%3D&shhk=qCCgNf%2BRAZkyHHWg1E2WzlEmQTYd%2ByLFLgaHN%2BpHR1c%3D&form=VDSHOT&shth=OVP.f2n5E9ej11Biz02J2WUnhgEsDh

12 minutes ago, ndobney said:

i can feel brain cells dying while reading this. the mental gymnastics some people do to justify themselves is astounding.

here i thought i was being a douche for not overcoming my fear of needles, sucking it up and getting the shot. but after reading some of the crap being spouted i have a legit cause for not being vaccinated yet. at least i wear a mask when i need to, because i recognize it's not for my sake but those around me. (yeah, i know those 2 things really dont go together but i am making plans to rectify the former.)

• Plus1 4
  • Fire 1

On 8/26/2021 at 11:51 AM, Frostberg said:

For outdoor seating masks are recommended but not required. 

Little trickier inside bowl seating. 

Per Lincoln Memorial Stadium article 802.11, it is ok to lower your mask to puke. 

It is advised to put on new mask before next sip.  If no other mask is avail,  use the current one you have.  #Safety #Science #Think of Others

2 hours ago, ndobney said:

Breathing isn't what spreads covid, so I don't understand why the ability to breathe with and without a mask is evidence of the mask working towards reducing the transmissibility of covid.