Besides a win...

56 minutes ago, KC Sker said:

any play is a home run if the right reciever is hit, the right hole is run through with the correct blocking or the correct play executed against a vulnerable defense. These flare passes are essentially long hand offs for us and never seem to amount to much....pretty much a wasted play. 

I don't care what plays we run if they are getting decent yardage and this ain't 1 of them for us. 

What about kneel downs?

Smart ST play ie Touchbacks on KO, fair catch on KO to get the free yards

Offensive game plan that is predicated on going vertical.  In both the passing game and running game

Limit penalties and TO's

I did like comments circulating on Frost's comments when handing out the Blackshirts.  "This thing was built on the Blackshirts and the Pipeline".  These guys show up, it makes all facets of the game improve......

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

The swing pass is here to stay. You'll see it from pretty much every team, every Saturday and Sunday. 

It gets tiresome and even maddening when poorly executed, but save your wish list for something that's likely to happen. 

We just installed it Tuesday afternoon!

Middle School.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, gossamorharpy said:

1. Win time of possession by 10 mins

2. A non adrian martinez rusher gets over 100 yards

3. A logan smothers appearance not caused by an injury to 2AM

Can't recall the last time a game was put away by the 3rd... close games makes for good tv and all but i really would like a nice and relaxing start to my season :)

I really think the bolded is going to go a long way in getting more wins across more games.  Having him be our leading rusher is a recipe for getting him injured and also losing.  We also do not have a Wan'dale to run if the RB's don't work out.  

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, lo country said:

I really think the bolded is going to go a long way in getting more wins across more games.  Having him be our leading rusher is a recipe for getting him injured and also losing.  We also do not have a Wan'dale to run if the RB's don't work out.  

10000%..... I'm hopeful the continuity and continued growth of this relatively still young o line coupled with what seems like a bit more talent in the RB room pans out

• Oh Yeah! 1