Alternate TV / Live Stream for NU vs IL

My local Fox affiliate (St. Louis) has decided they are going to run pre-season NFL instead of the Huskers v. Illini game on Saturday.

They moved the Huskers to their local CW affiliate which I don't get on any of the streaming providers I subscribe to (YouTubeTV/Hulu). Is there an option for me to get this game at home or am I going to the sports bar?  The Fox Sports app is now granting access to YouTubeTV subscribers but I can't tell if I'll be able to watch it on that app.

Ideas?  Anyone is StL want to have a few cool ones and watch the game somewhere?  Anybody know of an StL area Huskers watch site that is NOT in St. Louis county?

#TIA  #GBR

• Plus1 1

7 minutes ago, Husker N StL said:

My local Fox affiliate (St. Louis) has decided they are going to run pre-season NFL instead of the Huskers v. Illini game on Saturday.

They moved the Huskers to their local CW affiliate which I don't get on any of the streaming providers I subscribe to (YouTubeTV/Hulu). Is there an option for me to get this game at home or am I going to the sports bar?  The Fox Sports app is now granting access to YouTubeTV subscribers but I can't tell if I'll be able to watch it on that app.

Ideas?  Anyone is StL want to have a few cool ones and watch the game somewhere?  Anybody know of an StL area Huskers watch site that is NOT in St. Louis county?

#TIA  #GBR

https://www.huskermax.com/watch-sites/missouri/

• Plus1 2

And looking at the Fox2 StL programming...it's going to be a "BTN in 30" game.  LOL  Fingers crossed on the Fox Sports app.  I downloaded it and logged in last night with my YouTubeTV credentials.  It's just hard for me to tell if they were going to have the game live from there or if it was a "link out" to the local Fox station.  

image.png.95730787f7c9e7a431fa2abba2c8ee8f.png

1 hour ago, Husker N StL said:

#TIA  #GBR

You’re only 2.5 hours away, go to the game in person. :dunno

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2

4 minutes ago, HuskersNC949597 said:

OTA antenna? You still have time to run to Radio Shack. That's still a thing, right?

That’s how I’m watching.

But his/her local Fox isn’t airing the game.  Makes over the air kind of difficult.  Unless you can have big enough ears to get a signal from Omaha.

Thanks for the answers everyone.  Issue is that I don't have much experience with the Fox Sports app to confirm I can get it.  The Fox App keeps showing the local TV station logo for the game and the national broadcast is Fox 4k.  So.......issue solved.  YouTubeTV allows a 30 day free trial of the 4k upgrade (which I signed up for) and it appears to be available via the 4k premium subscription.  And....I'll cancel it tomorrow.  lol

GBR!!  Let's Get It On!

37 minutes ago, admo said:

lol I used to love radio shack

I worked there one Christmas season. They paid commission. They started me out at the busiest store in the district, but then moved me to some s#!tty little store that closed a couple years later. I made minimum wage because there was nobody there to sell stuff to. It sucked more than a little.

• Thanks 1