*** The Official Nebraska @ Illinois Game Thread ***

knapplc

Just now, huskerfan74 said:

We have not improved at all…our performance in year four is as atrocious as it was in year one. I can actually argue that we played better in year one under Frost. Which says more about Riley’s team than Frost’s coaching

This is why it makes zero sense to keep Frost employed. Zero improvement. Why is there an expectation that things will improve when they haven’t from year one to now? 

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, TonyStalloni said:

s it time to think about starting one of the young Qbs so they have experience for next year while at the same time hitting the transfer portal for a senior QB? That negates the excuse for a bad season next year because our Qbs are inexperienced.

I wondered the same thing, but let’s just hope the new coach brings in someone with them.

3 minutes ago, BoNeyard said:

This is the same feeling I had in Riley’s last year.

hopeless.

With Riley’s last season, the feeling of hopelessness was for the regime.

With this regime, because we threw the kitchen sink at our problems and still suck even worse, the hopelessness is now for the future of the team.

2 minutes ago, VectorVictor said:

Illinois’ O Line is owning our D Line. Ugh. 

I mean theyre dominating the time of possession 31 to 18... what else do u expect in a 100 degree weather game?

This is why we sorely need a running game with a pulse.. it literally defined us in our heyday and im just at a loss as to why we continue to neglect it