Who do we hire?

Just now, Detasselingthehuskers said:

I’m done seeing this sloppy and poor effort type of football. Who do we hire to replace Frost at the end of this year? Obviously we won’t be a big job anymore after firing our “golden boy”, but we can toss money at some coordinator somewhere.

The question is who though?

Gus Malzon

• Thanks 1

Right now I have to put it 100% on Martinez. I understand they made a mistake with McCaffrey cause at least McCaffrey is a football player and Martinez is a turnover machine. Yes Martinez has better attributes for a qb, but rule number one protect the football. I understand the decision even though it was the wrong one. Frost shouldn't lose the job cause of that. It's on Martinez

See if Luke fickell or Matt Campbell have interest with big 12 losing OU and Texas maybe Campbell is ready to move doubt it

Jake Peetz OC LSU build staff around him that can recruit Nebraska and Midwest like Mickey Joseph who is receivers coach at lsu national championship team had 3 1st round receivers 
Peetz previously served as an assistant coach for the Carolina Panthers, Alabama, Oakland Raiders, Washington Redskins and Jacksonville Jaguars.
So nfl experience 

(he graduated from Nebraska)

Zac Taylor Cincinnati bengals head coach
billy Napier Louisiana Lafayette 

tom Herman 

will muschamp

There are more rumors floating around about Frost and whether they are true or not be prepared because I guarantee they are about to get brought to the forefront after this s#!t show of a performance.  Frost could not afford this performance today and his job is in serious jeopardy.  

I love husker football… I try every single year to expect we’re back on track but I have given up.. I just can’t watch this anymore.. I don’t think its all on Scott but this stuff is just not acceptable. Do I believe someone can get us on track, yes. Do I believe it’s Scott Frost not anymore. I love the story of him bringing us back, but goodness it’s time to move on. Our best players are the ones making mistakes. It’s just inexcusable. We have talent, we have young guys to build around, but the team is missing execution and that’s on frost 

• Oh Yeah! 1
3 minutes ago, Farms said:

There are more rumors floating around about Frost and whether they are true or not be prepared because I guarantee they are about to get brought to the forefront after this s#!t show of a performance.  Frost could not afford this performance today and his job is in serious jeopardy.  

Feel free to pm me with details!!

• Plus1 4
Just now, BoNeyard said:

Unless it’s Saban or Dabo, it doesn’t matter. We aren’t what we used to be 25 years ago. The program is dead.

A lot of people still think we could bring back the option style of play and have some success. At this point it is worth the chance. We would need Frost to coach it though

For real

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1