Who do we hire?

11 minutes ago, KCBuc said:

I still want him gone. Hate the lack of pressure on QBs week in and week out. 

I believe this is the first time Lincoln Riley's Oklahoma team has been held below 27 points in a game. EVER! Look at all the elite DC's they have went against in the past, and we did this on the road in Norman nonetheless. I get wanting to blame someone, but Chins ain't it dude. 

• Plus1 3

Is Frost even the coach? With all these analysts, what does Scotty do? 

A picture of Frost and Ron Brown during the Buffalo game last week really struck me funny. There were side by side on the sideline during the game. Ron looked like he was explaining something and I thought analyst my a$$. He’s telling him what to do

• Plus1 1
23 minutes ago, HuskermanMike said:

I believe this is the first time Lincoln Riley's Oklahoma team has been held below 27 points in a game. EVER! Look at all the elite DC's they have went against in the past, and we did this on the road in Norman nonetheless. I get wanting to blame someone, but Chins ain't it dude. 

Week in week out, he doesn’t get it done. Dude.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 5

30 minutes ago, KCBuc said:

Obviously you have no clue Nebraska defense from the last half of last year and first 4 game this year has been really good.  Today the defense gave up 21 to one of the top teams in country . When you say the defense doesn’t get it done you should say the offense cause the defense has played good enough for us to be 4-0 . 

• Plus1 3
41 minutes ago, KCBuc said:

It sounds like you want pressure and disruption.

He's working with what he has. And is doing well! I don't care how he gets the most out of his unit. I'd say his adjustment to the Big 10 has been good. He might not be getting it done as we might like/prefer. Sure we need to plug in pressure. Now go out and recruit develop those pieces. 

• Plus1 1

I can't take credit for this, but I thought one of the guys on 1620 had a decent take about a special teams coach. Only the full time assistants can go out and recruit, so you demote Verduzco to an analyst role (which is what he's good at, and he'd still be allowed to coach) and then you hire a full time ST coach who's also a good recruiter.

Assuming Frost is still here next year, another priority has to be o-line coach. I think Austin is gone after this year. That group isn't getting it done and truly hasn't the last four years.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

24 minutes ago, Enhance said:

I can't take credit for this, but I thought one of the guys on 1620 had a decent take about a special teams coach. Only the full time assistants can go out and recruit, so you demote Verduzco to an analyst role (which is what he's good at, and he'd still be allowed to coach) and then you hire a full time ST coach who's also a good recruiter.

Assuming Frost is still here next year, another priority has to be o-line coach. I think Austin is gone after this year. That group isn't getting it done and truly hasn't the last four years.

Analysts don't get to coach. Do you not recall our current NCAA investigation?

• Plus1 2
3 hours ago, HuskermanMike said:

65 staright games. A record that has stood for 100 years.

• Plus1 1
11 hours ago, Otterpop said:

Obviously you have no clue Nebraska defense from the last half of last year and first 4 game this year has been really good.  Today the defense gave up 21 to one of the top teams in country . When you say the defense doesn’t get it done you should say the offense cause the defense has played good enough for us to be 4-0 . 

Scoreboard matters.